Home Screen Animations
I have been doing a few themes with the aeon.nox.silvo skin. I have some great animations going on, set up a radio button in the skin settings to toggle them off and on.

I can get them to slide (move left or right), or fade in and out, remain in one place, but I can't see how to make them "slide" up or down. Is this possible? I am trying to get spiderman to climb up the right side of the screen in one of them.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
slide" up or down
not sure if this is any help but it rotates a widget 
ml:
    <animation >
                            <effect type="zoom" start="100" end="60" time="500" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="0,300" />
                        </animation>
                        <animation effect="rotatex" end="360" center="auto" time="800" loop="false" reversible="false" >Focus</animation>
                        <animation type="Focus">
                            <effect type="zoom" start="40" end="220" time="500" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="0,300" />
                        </animation>
                        <animation effect="rotatey" end="-360" center="auto" time="800" loop="false" reversible="true" >Unfocus</animation>
                        <animation type="Unfocus">
                            <effect type="zoom" start="220" end="60" time="500" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="0,300" />
                            <animation effect="slide" time="2500" delay="300" tween="back" easing="out" start="-300,0" end="0,0">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" time="2500" delay="300" tween="back" easing="out" start="-300,0" end="0,0">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" time="1500" delay="00" tween="back" easing="in" start="0,0" end="-300,0">WindowClose</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" time="1500" delay="00" tween="back" easing="in" start="0,0" end="-300,0">Hidden</animation>
                            </animation>

<animation effect="slide" end="0,300" time="200">Unfocus</animation>
@the_other_guy: Thanks, will see if I maybe can use it somehow

Here is a screen shot and an explanation of what I am trying to do. See the spiders in the bottom on the menu bar? The little one tries to move to the right, but the big one keeps pulling it back, then the little one take off across the screen and the big one chases it off the screen.

The spiderman on the right side is animated and climbing, currently, he climbs (but only in its current position and doesn't physically move on the screen other than the animation), then he disappears as another image appears in the same place that makes it appear that he climbed the wall then swings across the top of the screen. I am trying to get the climbing one to physically move (slide) from the menu bar at the bottom to the top where he he is now, then have him replaced with the swinging one. Hope that makes sense? Kinda hard to explain animation with a screen shot

Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Screen Animations0