weather shelves
First Hello and thank you for Amber, it is clean and easy to read with my old eyes.
I recently activate the weather shelves but there is a problem I can't find a solution to.
Both the daily and hourly forecast shelves show the same icons and I suspect they are the hourly forecast.
Here is a picture:
Does anyone know where and how this can be fixed
I have checked the Mac and Android and both display the same
Thanks

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
(2019-11-07, 20:46)jpf55 Wrote: First Hello and thank you for Amber, it is clean and easy to read with my old eyes.
I recently activate the weather shelves but there is a problem I can't find a solution to.
Both the daily and hourly forecast shelves show the same icons and I suspect they are the hourly forecast.
Here is a picture:
Thanks
@jpf55 , thanks for your feedback! I will check this to see if I can reproduce the error.  What weather provider are you using?

Regards,

Bart
(2019-11-07, 20:46)jpf55 Wrote: First Hello and thank you for Amber, it is clean and easy to read with my old eyes.
Here is a picture:
Thanks
@jpf55 , I have fixed the issue of the daily weather icons in the shelf.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-11-07, 20:54)bsoriano Wrote:
Here is a picture:
Thanks
@jpf55 , thanks for your feedback! I will check this to see if I can reproduce the error.  What weather provider are you using?

Regards,

Bart 

I tried Yahoo and GisMeteo

Running Kodi 18.9
(2019-11-08, 19:47)bsoriano Wrote:
Here is a picture:
Thanks
@jpf55 , I have fixed the issue of the daily weather icons in the shelf.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  

Hello again,
I dowloaded version 3.2.26 (Oct.13) from Git and 3.2.29 (Oct.25) from the Amber repository, neither fix the problem

I also reverted to default weather icons just in case.
I used this url for  Git  and the most recent change was 9 days ago

I'm guessing I downloaded from the incorrect location, please advise.

Running Kodi 18.9
(2019-11-08, 21:29)jpf55 Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 19:47)bsoriano Wrote:
Here is a picture:
Thanks

Regards,

Bart   

Hello again,
I dowloaded version 3.2.26 (Oct.13) from Git and 3.2.29 (Oct.25) from the Amber repository, neither fix the problem

I found the right place, I was looking at Master on Git instead fo Leia

Thank you

Running Kodi 18.9
(2019-11-08, 22:04)jpf55 Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 21:29)jpf55 Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 19:47)bsoriano Wrote: @jpf55 , I have fixed the issue of the daily weather icons in the shelf.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   

Hello again,

I found the right place, I was looking at Master on Git instead fo Leia

Thank you

@jpf55, thank you for confirming.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
weather shelves0