classic "tv show not being added to library" problem
(2019-11-08, 21:10)Karellen Wrote: You are right, there is no mention of Grey's Anatomy, nor any other TV Show in that log. Are your Sources correctly setup? If we cannot see Sources in log, means Kodi cannot see them.
(2019-11-08, 17:08)godenderp Wrote: This all works great, except that some shows sometimes don't get picked up. 
Some shows? There are no valid shows in the log, just non-existent ones. Maybe you have the path set up incorrectly. 

I'm not sure how to show you that there are plenty of valid shows in the library and are continuously added as well, it's just that it doesn't work for some. The sources are correct and haven't been changed in literally years.
I thought I'd look at the debug log while listing the tv shows in the library and found some snippet that might prove it?

2019-11-08 20:38:23.251 T:2706387824   DEBUG: RunQuery took 292 ms for 3491 items query: select * from episode_view  WHERE ((episode_view.playCount IS NULL OR episode_view.playCount = 0))

So plenty of shows in there..

Messages In This Thread
RE: classic "tv show not being added to library" problem - by godenderp - 2019-11-08, 22:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
classic "tv show not being added to library" problem0