Android Kodi add-ons issue on mi box s
I recently box mi box s android tv box and installed kodi ...whenever I try to add-on slinium repo or onenation i get Fail to install Add-On error and its not installong.

I even uninstalled kodi latest version and installed kodi 18.3 but problem is remain the same.

Can anyone help me plz.
I think you should actually go and read the piracy policy (wiki), which is part of the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by here when you signed up.

At least one of the addons you mention is on the banned addons (wiki) list, and as we do not condone or support piracy here we cannot help you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-08, 20:54)DarrenHill Wrote: I think you should actually go and read the piracy policy (wiki), which is part of the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by here when you signed up.

At least one of the addons you mention is on the banned addons (wiki) list, and as we do not condone or support piracy here we cannot help you.

I seriously wanna apologize as I overlook this very important instruction but you can suggest the ligitimate addons fore to try. I am new in android tv world so need yoyr support.
It depends where you are and what you're looking for.

Start with the addons in the built-in official repo, or beyond that addons with threads in the addons section here.

But don't expect to find stuff for free that you should be paying for, nor stuff which you wouldn't normally legitimately have access to via a medium like Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-08, 20:51)ZahidZia Wrote: I recently box mi box s android tv box and installed kodi ...whenever I try to add-on slinium repo or onenation i get Fail to install Add-On error and its not installong.

I even uninstalled kodi latest version and installed kodi 18.3 but problem is remain the same.

Can anyone help me plz.
I have the same problem with my new Mi box S. Did you solve your problem?
(2021-01-31, 21:42)martje44 Wrote: Did you solve your problem?

He has not replied for over a year, so I very much doubt it.
(2021-01-31, 22:03)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 21:42)martje44 Wrote: Did you solve your problem?

He has not replied for over a year, so I very much doubt it.

Sorry, I didn't notice the date!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi add-ons issue on mi box s0