Videos will not play in XBMC for Xbox T3CH build from July 15th
chrisdaniels:

As kraqh3d points out, what we're missing is CONTENT. A lot of it. It's a pet peeve of mine, but at the same time I don't have the time to supply it (or rather, I prefer to spend my time actually coding), but I'm more than willing to work with someone who does have the time and inclination to supply said content.

If you are such a person, feel free to PM me and let's arrange something.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Unfortunatley i'm a fairly new user myself and so do not know everything.
I'm just learning as i go. And i suffer with the same problems in my "Real Life" job - explaining new procedures/systems without getting overly complicated.
Thats why i know its a pain in the rear end to get done. But it does need doing i think.

The FAQ is good, but again its alot of info that gets very technical. It needs to be simplistic (nearly to the point of stupidity).

Maybe a request should be put on the forums to see if someone would like to take ownership?

It doesnt even have to be a great deal of info, just key information, pointers to forums, explanation of terms etc that the enduser can view from within XBMC and put them straight/in the right direction.
Every little helps Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos will not play in XBMC for Xbox T3CH build from July 15th0