Settting tv mode to PAL, Libreelec boots, but Kodi does not.
I just tried to install Kodi 18.2 from Kodi 18.0 once I had some issues. Since I only have a raspberry pi 3 this version came up.

I used the LibreElec installer ap, the LibreElec USB-SD Creator program.

I chose LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.502.img.gz flavor.

I burned a new image to a microsd card and it installed fine. But in black and white on my PAL tv.
Once the initial install phase was done I shut down my raspberry pi. Put the micro SD back and looked into config.txt

I added in sdtv_mode=2 and I got the wonderful colorful startup display, I then see the libreElec logo.... but then just black... I remove the sdtv_mode thing and it all worked fine again,,, except in black and white... I try it again.. after I see a libreElec logo it is black... but then a yellow lightning bolt appears.. showing me my Raspberry Pi is actually running...

So I'd like to recieve a color picture,,, I did not have spaces in my new line, and I put it at both the end and start... Am I missing something?
We aren't LibreElec Wink

This one might be better posted in their support forums perhaps?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-09, 19:27)DarrenHill Wrote: We aren't LibreElec Wink

This one might be better posted in their support forums perhaps?

Thanks, will do.
The solution was here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348205 if anyone else has the same problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Settting tv mode to PAL, Libreelec boots, but Kodi does not.0