Clean library (missing info)
Hello,
Whenever I clean the video library after deleting a title, I always this message window:

I have tried several skins and they mostly show the same thing.

When you know exactly what was deleted, it is not a big deal but it has happened in the past that one of my sources was not mounted at the time and all those associated library items were removed, not fun.
Is there a way to show a list what will be removed?

Thanks

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
(2019-11-10, 22:31)jpf55 Wrote: Is there a way to show a list what will be removed?

You could have a doublecheck to see what is in your sources.xml file. Diving into the video database with an external tool is another option, should you have some SQL knowledge.
If all old source links are only in the video database and are somehow corrupted, and thus not show their name/url, then it's time for a new database IMO.
Export what you can, and reimport/scan/scrape your current media collection into a new database.

PS: I've removed the image in your signature as it was above the maximum 40px height as per forum rules.
(2019-11-10, 22:39)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-11-10, 22:31)jpf55 Wrote: Is there a way to show a list what will be removed?

You could have a doublecheck to see what is in your sources.xml file. Diving into the video database with an external tool is another option, should you have some SQL knowledge.
If all old source links are only in the video database and are somehow corrupted, and thus not show their name/url, then it's time for a new database IMO.
Export what you can, and reimport/scan/scrape your current media collection into a new database.

PS: I've removed the image in your signature as it was above the maximum 40px height as per forum rules.  
Hello, Thanks for letting me know about the signature, I was not aware.
I checked the "sources.xml" and I can't find anything wrong, here it is: 

<sources>
    <programs>
        <default pathversion="1"></default>
    </programs>
    <video>
        <source>
            <name>_TVseries</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbSeries/_TVseries/</path>
            <thumbnail pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbSeries/_TVseries/folder.jpg</thumbnail>
            <allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
        </source>
        <source>
            <name>_Francais</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbMovies/_Francais/</path>
            <thumbnail pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbMovies/_Francais/folder.jpg</thumbnail>
        </source>
        <source>
            <name>_Movies</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbMovies/_Movies/</path>
            <thumbnail pathversion="1">/Volumes/usbMovies/_Movies/poster.jpg</thumbnail>
        </source>
        <source>
            <name>_new_tv</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbSeries/_new_tv/</path>
            <thumbnail pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbSeries/_new_tv/folder.jpg</thumbnail>
        </source>
        <source>
            <name>Router-EMG2926</name>
            <path pathversion="1">upnp://55076f6e-6b79-1d65-a4a5-b8eca3346e9b/0%243%2433%2469%2470/</path>
        </source>
        <source>
            <name>_new_tv_series</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbSeries/_new_tv_series/</path>
            <thumbnail pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbSeries/_new_tv_series/folder.jpg</thumbnail>
        </source>
    </video>
    <music>
    </music>
    <pictures>
        <source>
            <name>Pictures</name>
            <path pathversion="1">/Users/jpf/Pictures/</path>
        </source>
    </pictures>
    <files>
        <source>
            <name>_Movies</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbMovies/_Movies/</path>
        </source>
        <source>
            <name>usbSeries</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbSeries/</path>
        </source>
        <source>
            <name>_Francais</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.0.136/Volumes/usbMovies/_Francais/</path>
        </source>
    </files>
    <games>
    </games>
</sources>
You will notice that there is no Music source, that is another problem altogether.
If you see anything that I can't thanks for letting me know.

Running Kodi 18.9
No
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-10, 23:50)Karellen Wrote:
No 
Will that message be updated to form a complete question mentioning which "Unavailable source" ?

Running Kodi 18.9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean library (missing info)0