My NFO Files do not work
(2019-11-11, 23:30)shedrock Wrote: Every time I go back to the album and pull up artist info, it is blank
That is because you have conflicting MBID's which is shown in the log in the first post. @black_eagle can you confirm that?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Certainly looks like it.

I think the error here means that the strMusicBrainzArtistID already exists in the db for a different artist.
sql:
2019-11-11 13:32:54.388 T:140142266382080 ERROR: SQL: [MyMusic72.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CONSTRAINT_UNIQUE (UNIQUE constraint failed: artist.strMusicBrainzArtistID)
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2019-11-11, 23:44)black_eagle Wrote: Certainly looks like it.

I think the error here means that the strMusicBrainzArtistID already exists in the db for a different artist.
sql:
2019-11-11 13:32:54.388 T:140142266382080 ERROR: SQL: [MyMusic72.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CONSTRAINT_UNIQUE (UNIQUE constraint failed: artist.strMusicBrainzArtistID)
Is there a way I can fix it manually in the DB file?

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2019-11-11, 23:53)shedrock Wrote: Is there a way I can fix it manually in the DB file?

If you're comfortable with editing the DB then yes, but make sure you have a back-up, in case of error.  It's easy to make things worse instead of better !!

First thing is to find the artist that already has the MBartistID assigned.

sql:
select idArtist, strArtist from artist where strMusicBrainzArtistID = '811f60f7-c5ec-484e-9549-bbf5579ac112';

That should tell you the internal ID of the artist and the name of whoever the strMusicBrainzArtistID is already associated with.  You might find that it returns something like 'Babylon AD' rather than 'Babylon A.D.' in which case it's a mis-match somewhere in the artist spelling (nfo or online info).
(2019-11-12, 00:04)black_eagle Wrote: That should tell you the internal ID of the artist and the name of whoever the strMusicBrainzArtistID is already associated with.  You might find that it returns something like 'Babylon AD' rather than 'Babylon A.D.' in which case it's a mis-match somewhere in the artist spelling (nfo or online info). 
Funny you mentioned Babylon AD. I just checked and that band was also a problem. I had to rename them to Babylon A.D, but I also found a workaround for other artist. I just removed the MBID's from the NFO files and refreshed. It is sloppy to say the least, but it will have to do for now. I do wish I had it setup the correct way, but as I mentioned, that's not working for me with LibreELEC. Anyway, I can't thank you guys @Karellen enough for your support.

Regards,

Shedrock
Happy to help Smile

Actually I forgot about the issues you are having with LibreELEC and the Artist Information Folder.

@DaVu or @Klojum you are both LibreELEC users, are you aware of any issues with the Artist Information Folder which cannot be created?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-12, 01:17)Karellen Wrote: Happy to help Smile

Actually I forgot about the issues you are having with LibreELEC and the Artist Information Folder.

@DaVu or @Klojum you are both LibreELEC users, are you aware of any issues with the Artist Information Folder which cannot be created?
I think one of them said it works perfectly for them in an earlier post. This is always my issue, and I believe this is why it is not working for me.

txt:
smb://myusername:mypassword@BBOX/MUSIC_LIBRARY

Whenever I set my AIF, that path above shows up in my KODI log as not accessible.
(2019-11-12, 01:28)shedrock Wrote: Whenever I set my AIF, that path above shows up in my KODI log as not accessible.

Is that share on a Windows machine by any chance ?  If so then it's likely to be an smb permissions issue. Can't help much further than that though because although I have smb shares, these are all off Linux machines.
(2019-11-12, 01:17)Karellen Wrote: Actually I forgot about the issues you are having with LibreELEC and the Artist Information Folder.

davu or klojum you are both LibreELEC users, are you aware of any issues with the Artist Information Folder which cannot be created?
I use LE too, no issues with Artist Information Folder.
But I am using NFS not Samba (from Windows and LE on RPi), I think that SMB is the problem.
(2019-11-12, 09:22)black_eagle Wrote:
(2019-11-12, 01:28)shedrock Wrote: Whenever I set my AIF, that path above shows up in my KODI log as not accessible.

Is that share on a Windows machine by any chance ?  If so then it's likely to be an smb permissions issue. Can't help much further than that though because although I have smb shares, these are all off Linux machines.  
@DaveBlake @black_eagle - My music is stored on a Windows machine over my network. I know based on my log file that the error is always related to my credentials to the music path, which is strange because I have access to it. For example, I can go into Music > Files and add an SMB share without any issues or errors. It is only when I use the AIF folder. The other thing is that I can't even change the AIF location in Kodi to read an SMB share. Apparently it must be local to the LibreELEC installation. In the end I think it may be better to use a HD plugged in directly into my LE box. Maybe @Karellen can confirm this?

Shedrock
@shedrock Yeah, I have the same issue on my RPi3 with LibreElec.  I can happily use an nfs share for the AIF, I can add an smb share for it using the file manager and typing in the source but I cannot add it as the AIF.  Just trying to see if I can figure out a workaround !!

*** EDIT ***

Right, I figure you can do this as you were comfortable enough editing your db !

First, ssh into the Pi and stop kodi systemctl stop kodi

Next, change into the userdata directory cd .kodi/userdata

Now we have to edit the file guisettings.xml nano guisettings.xml

Find the line that reads (obviously your path will be different)
sql:
    <setting id="musiclibrary.artistsfolder">smb://DIAMOND/sde1/test_music/</setting>

Change to whatever it needs to be, remembering that its cAsE sensitive and that you MUST include the trailing /

Press <ctrl> + o Confirm the filename to write is correct.  Press <enter> to write out the changes.
press <ctrl> + x to exit the editor.

Restart Kodi with systemctl start kodi

Any future music library imports or exports will use the path you have just set and it should show in settings -> media -> Music -> Artist Information Folder.
(2019-11-12, 14:16)black_eagle Wrote: @shedrock Yeah, I have the same issue on my RPi3 with LibreElec.  I can happily use an nfs share for the AIF, I can add an smb share for it using the file manager and typing in the source but I cannot add it as the AIF.  Just trying to see if I can figure out a workaround !!
That's actually how I did it, using File Manager. You also can't even leave it blank once it is filled in, even if you edit it from the source file. Well, hopefully I can add a new HD directly to LE soon, and maybe that may resolve the issue.

Shedrock
@black_eagle - Oh, sorry if I gave the impression I knew how to edit the DB, but I will give it a try. Can I just run those commands using "Putty"? I also don't use a PI. I am using a Zotac box with LE, not that it matters. Big Grin
Yes, you can do that over putty.  Hardware doesn't make a difference in this case, it's the same OS running on both our machines, which is what matters.

I've tested this and successfully exported all my artist info into the smb share I had set up.  However, I don't know if you will need to add the username and password to the smb url as my shares are just mapped to nobody:nogroup
(2019-11-12, 14:57)black_eagle Wrote:  
I should be able to do all of that using WinCP. I can also access my LE path via Windows, so I would be able to edit the guisettings.xml file. I'll give it a shot later on today and see what happens. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Shedrock

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My NFO Files do not work0