Made For TV Movies
No luck searching. Maybe not searching the right terms. I have 3 made for tv movies that I'm having an issue with. I have all 3 in my movies folder. The 3 are, Salem's Lot which was recorded of tv way back. Tin Man, which was as well. And The Tommyknockers which was ripped from DVD. Tin man shows up under movies, as the wrong movie. And refreshing it doesn't give me the option of Tin Man (2007). The other 2don't show at all. Added NFO files with the movie database address but no luck. Do they all need to be in my tv shows file, or can I somehow get them to show under movies?
@Apocalyptican

TV Movie or TV Mini-Series that are broadcast in more than one session are classified as TV Shows.

Move your files into TV Shows and rescrape.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Made For TV Movies0