Lost sql table - how to restore / recreate?
Hi
Had a crash and after reboot I lost all watched/unwatched status AND most importantly I lost all cast/actor info.  Any one know how to recreate this?  I have db backups but I've never used them but I'm willing.

Logfile: https://paste.kodi.tv/mopetaduna.kodi

Thanks for any advice,
ota
What type of DB backups do you have? If it is the full MyVideos116.db (assuming v18) then you can just delete the corrupt database and drop in the backup database.

Databases are located here... Userdata (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Never mind - sorry to waste your time. I got impatient. Rather than learn SQL I deleted the entire SQL directory and restored from backup. All my other program db's are now out-of-date but they will update. Quick and dirty but it worked. I don't think the scraper would fill data missing from existing entries even if I recreated the table. You may correct me if I'm mistaken.

Peace,
ota
(2019-11-14, 04:10)Karellen Wrote: What type of DB backups do you have? If it is the full MyVideos116.db (assuming v18) then you can just delete the corrupt database and drop in the backup database.

Databases are located here... Userdata (wiki)

Thank you. They are remote mysql db's. I took a more drastic route and restored the entire server db from yesterday's backup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost sql table - how to restore / recreate?0