Can't get TV logos easily with MP TV Server
Hello
I finally managed making work MP TV Server (Thanks @margro) with Kodi including tv guide.
Only missing TV logos. In Kodi general settings / PVR i can manage tv channels and add a logo. But it is individually for each channel. Lot of stuff.
How can i get logos in a easy way ?
Like in 'simple PVR addon' you can choose where getting logos : xmltv, M3U, ... could be great (my M3U includes tv logos link).
Thanks for help, share and ideas
Hi!

My first post after almost 10 years... Tongue. I'm just starting to re-discover Kodi as I've got a brand new Android TV box.

I had the same doubt as you, and I still have to test, but I remember to have seen a setting (may be in PVR section) to give a "icons directory". I'll try to share my MediaPortal windows machine tv thumbs dir, and get them from there.

Sorry I can't be more exact right now, as I'm far from my TV Box. I'll try tonigh, if my childs let me. Smile

bye!
(2019-11-25, 16:46)peque Wrote: Hi!

My first post after almost 10 years... Tongue. I'm just starting to re-discover Kodi as I've got a brand new Android TV box.

I had the same doubt as you, and I still have to test, but I remember to have seen a setting (may be in PVR section) to give a "icons directory". I'll try to share my MediaPortal windows machine tv thumbs dir, and get them from there.

Sorry I can't be more exact right now, as I'm far from my TV Box. I'll try tonigh, if my childs let me. Smile

bye!
Here you have what I found, right in the wiki:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/TV/Menu_OSD
Yesterday night I tried that solution, and it worked like a charm. I must say I come from a running MediaPortal setup, so I already had a directory inside MediaPortal ProgramData with all my tv channel icons correctly named, so it was easy to access that from Kodi.

bye!
Thanks.
I started naming tv png files in a dedicated folder. 
It's quite long to do but It works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get TV logos easily with MP TV Server0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.