TVDB Scraping Issue
Hi Everybody,

I noticed a problem with a television show being unable to scrape.  every time i try to scrape Storyville, i am given the options for

Storytellers ;
Jim Henson's Storytellers;
Nick Stellino Storyteller in the Kitchen ;
Jim Henson's The Storyteller: Greek Myths. 

This has happened on multiple Kodi systems, both android and OS, making me think it isnt specific to my machine.  I tried updating the add-on but it did nothing.  I entered the info as specific as i could: Show name and year, but nothing seems to work.

Curious to see if other people are having a problem or know a simple fix for the issue.  Thanks very much for any help
(2019-11-14, 16:59)Fayne Wrote:  
It's not specific to you. You can follow this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345935 to see what's going on.
thank you for the information, i really appreciate it, that is perfect.  im still hanging on to a specific kodi build on my odroid C2, ive been looking for a good update for 2020; a similar sbc but with the best universal playback.  with a many different video formats over many years, there were only a few video types that kodi couldnt play perfectly, id even go for strong playback of older file types at the cost of having 4k or higher playback, i dont know if any boards stand out over others

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Scraping Issue0