• 5(current)
TVDB- Cdata and other v3 upgrade issues
So let me get this straight if we do not see that red banner on top " The TVDB scraper is currently broken due to upgrade works at TheTVDB site. We hope this issue will be resolved quickly " that means it's fixed but if we see it it's still messed up correct ?
(2019-11-16, 19:37)Ojib Wrote: but if we see it it's still messed up correct ?
Yes, that is correct.

For more up to date information, you would be better off monitoring the TVDB forum... https://forums.thetvdb.com/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-16, 20:10)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 19:37)Ojib Wrote: but if we see it it's still messed up correct ?
Yes, that is correct.

For more up to date information, you would be better off monitoring the TVDB forum... https://forums.thetvdb.com/

Is that why TV shows wont load?
(2019-11-16, 23:51)Dentalslave Wrote: Is that why TV shows wont load?
I have no idea. I am not experiencing any of the problems reported in this thread, so I guess it has something to do with the add-on you are using. You would be best asking the developer of the add-on (which is not us).
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-16, 23:55)Karellen Wrote:
I have no idea. I am not experiencing any of the problems reported in this thread, so I guess it has something to do with the add-on you are using. You would be best asking the developer of the add-on (which is not us).
A helpful KODI admin reply as usual
(2019-11-16, 23:58)mredrup Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 23:55)Karellen Wrote:

Okay that didnt help at all. Since it was fine BEFORE the update..... It doesnt matter what add on none work now. Could you possibly try to help resolve,the issue
I hate this I wish I can watch my tv-shows
(2019-11-17, 00:16)Dentalslave Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 23:58)mredrup Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 23:55)Karellen Wrote: I have no idea. I am not experiencing any of the problems reported in this thread, so I guess it has something to do with the add-on you are using. You would be best asking the developer of the add-on (which is not us).

Okay that didnt help at all. Since it was fine BEFORE the update..... It doesnt matter what add on none work now. Could you possibly try to help resolve,the issue 
no matter what u do it work they need to fix this on there end
Most of you guys are clearly using third party piracy add-ons whose code has thankfully been broken by this TVDB API change.

Kodi has no affiliation with those piracy add-ons and wants nothing to do with them.

This section of the forum is for the TVDB metadata add-on used for scraping the metadata to add our legally obtained media to our native Kodi library.

You won't get a fix for your piracy add-ons here.
Is that official policy or just your opinion?
(2019-11-17, 02:51)Allang Wrote: Is that official policy or just your opinion?
Everything @Arber stated is correct.

Please read... Forum Rules and Banned Add-ons (wiki)

That is the reason this thread has such few responses from our regular members and Team Kodi.
My Signature
Ok I can completely understand that. The reality is that Kodi is an open portal program that does allow certain people to exploit that fact. Mostly what effects the legal side also effect the grey areas and from what I can see this seems to be affecting both sides so fingers crossed that your fix helps us.
I now have 2 addon that have updated and are 100% fictional.
Sorry functional
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB- Cdata and other v3 upgrade issues1