Kodi Favorites
Hi
I am having a problem with my Kodi Favorites. Usually, when I click on something I have in my Favorites I either get a list of providers or a list of episodes. Since yesterday for some reason I am now seeing three icons: Files/Playlists/Video add-ons. I have no idea what to do with them. Can anyone suggest how I can get back to what I was seeing before?
Thanks
PS I have the latest version of Kodi which I re-installed last night but the problem wasn’t resolved.
Talk relating to "providers" and suchlike usually means that a read of the forum rules (wiki) may be in order, especially relating to our piracy policy (wiki).

A debug log (wiki) would shed light on the issue, but if it's related to the kind of banned addons (wiki) mentioned in the policy then no support is available here.

And as this has nothing at all to do with feature requests, it will be moved to OS independent at least for now.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Favorites0