TV Fanart/Info not showing in favorite button
Sad 
I have created a "new source - ITV" which points to a directory only containing Italian TV shows and made it a favorite. See following notes:
1. Under Video Button (from Main Menu)- ITV this source shows fanart / all info OK
2. Under TV Button (from Main Menu All TV shows in library) this selection shows all fanart / info OK (as selected from left hand menu)
3. Under ITV Button (from Main Menu created as a custom menu favorite) it does not show any fanart / info .... only listing of shows (depending on type listing chosen from left hand menu)

Is there a way to get this "favorite selection" to fanart and tv info ... like from the "TV Button" or "Video Button / ITV" ? 

P.S. Running Kodi 18.4 Win10x64 Intel Nuc i3

Thank You
Jim Lee
Are you getting the display you want clicking the Favourites link?
(2019-11-18, 19:03)PatK Wrote: Are you getting the display you want clicking the Favourites link?

Clicking it where specifically?? If you mean after creating a source under video tab, making it a favorite and clicking there - then yes.  Is there another place to click it?? TIA
It sounds like you have not set the path to the fanart folder. First create a folder that contains all your fanart.

If you created the menu item using Custom 1 as shown in the first image

Then go to backgrounds and under Custom 1 set the path to your fanart folder.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Shocked 
(2019-11-19, 21:52)JimLee Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 19:03)PatK Wrote: Are you getting the display you want clicking the Favourites link?

Clicking it where specifically?? If you mean after creating a source under video tab, making it a favorite and clicking there - then yes.  Is there another place to click it?? TIA  
Sorry, just realized I had removed the "Favourites Tab" from the horizontal menu ribbon.  After adding it back if I select the "Favourites Tab" I see my favorite "ITV" as an option and after selecting it I can now see background artwork as selected from "left context menu".  My original way that does not show artwork was as follows: Settings - Skin Settings - Menu - Custom 1 - Favourite - ITV, which adds the "ITV Tab" to menu ribbon. After selecting "ITV" from this menu tab, no artwork will show only the file listing changes in accordance with the view selected from the "left context menu". Thank you again for your help and it would be nice if it would show artwork this way too.
Wink 
Just an additional Note:
If in the "settings - skin settings - menu - favourite"   if I add  "ITV" as a submenu under Favourites (which overrides default selection menu) "ITV" shows up, but when selected show no scraped artwork either.  Remove the submenu completely, now back to default selection menu under favourites (in main window/desktop?) ..everything appears to work as normal/expected.  Thanks Again
Wink 
Just an additional Note:
If in the "settings - skin settings - menu - favourite"   if I add  "ITV" as a submenu under Favourites (which overrides default selection menu) "ITV" shows up, but when selected show no scraped artwork either.  Remove the submenu completely, now back to default selection menu under favourites (in main window/desktop?) ..everything appears to work as normal/expected.  Thanks Again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Fanart/Info not showing in favorite button0