• 55(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-06-28, 09:27)Varstahl Wrote: DE/JP/UK/US accounts usually don't play by the same rules, it's entirely possibile that it still works for those regions, even though it's basically API endpoints.

Thanks for the clarification.

I did ask the author of the "simple" plugin who developed this solution (https://github.com/StollD/plugin.video.tmsp-amazon) if it would be possible to add support for European/Dutch accounts that go through primevideo.com.

But he said he is no longer working on this plugin and any improvements should be done in @Sandmann79 's plugin:

https://github.com/StollD/plugin.video.t...1166551788
Hi, in our country some contents has censorship, some scenes are missing. For example, The Boys's S03E07 one minute shorter. Our region is EU and when I try with Netherland VPN, I can watch without any censorship or crop and I don't need to get another subscription from Netherland. So, are there any way to get uncropped content without VPN. I think if we can choose the server that the stream's coming from, we can pass the censorship.
@honor54 long story short: censorship bypass or regional bypass through VPN are illegal and will never see support nor endorsement, within the addon or outside. Additionally, VPN discussions are forbidden within the Kodi forums.
(2022-07-01, 05:34)honor54 Wrote: I think if we can choose the server that the stream's coming from, we can pass the censorship.
New forum users also seem to pass on reading this forum's forum rules (wiki). It contains the VPN policy (wiki). Start reading it now, before your forum subscription gets in jeopardy.

(2022-07-01, 05:34)honor54 Wrote: So, are there any way to get uncropped content without VPN. I think if we can choose the server that the stream's coming from, we can pass the censorship.
Are you actually asking us where to get tv serie episodes in an illegal manner? Because the answer to that will be a very short, two letter word.
Hi, sorry for my bad english, I'm using a translator. I'm new to this, I recently installed this add-on for the first time, it's version 0.9.5+matrix.1, I log in perfectly, the images and profiles load but I can't play anything. The error is not very specific, I get "failed to play one or more items check log file". I did not touch any option in the configuration, any advice on what to do? I try to play from a tvbox with android
(2022-07-03, 16:57)Gustav096 Wrote:  check log file".

Here is your clue. The error tells you to check the log file so replicate the problem and capture it in a Debug Log and provide a link to it here. Follow the link I provided for instructions.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-07-02, 14:37)Varstahl Wrote: @honor54 long story short: censorship bypass or regional bypass through VPN are illegal and will never see support nor endorsement, within the addon or outside. Additionally, VPN discussions are forbidden within the Kodi forums.

Technically you are wrong, its not illegal to bypass regions with a VPN, it is however against the providers terms & conditions.........
In any case, it's against our VPN Policy (wiki) and so our forum rules (wiki)...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2022-07-03, 20:21)DarrenHill Wrote: In any case, it's against our VPN Policy (wiki) and so our forum rules (wiki)...

yep i know this, but just clearing up the misleading info posted
(2022-07-03, 17:00)Dangelus Wrote:
(2022-07-03, 16:57)Gustav096 Wrote:  check log file".

Here is your clue. The error tells you to check the log file so replicate the problem and capture it in a Debug Log and provide a link to it here. Follow the link I provided for instructions.

Hi, thanks for the help, I think I was able to do it
https://paste.kodi.tv/asixofihex.kodi
I'm waiting for a possible solution
Freevee content no longer plays- I get a “Unable to play. This video is unavailable in your country” error which definitely is not the case. Something must have changed.
(2022-07-03, 20:17)markeymark Wrote: Technically you are wrong, its not illegal to bypass regions with a VPN, it is however against the providers terms & conditions

Where you live. And where I live. Just don't assume that laws that apply to you apply to everyone else, because they don't.

(2022-07-03, 23:07)Gustav096 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the help, I think I was able to do it
https://paste.kodi.tv/asixofihex.kodi
I'm waiting for a possible solution
log/asixofihex.kodi Wrote:ERROR <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Unable to find license;hdcpEnforcementResolutionPixels in JSON string
ERROR <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Initialize failed (SingleSampleDecrypter)
DEBUG <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Session::~Session()
DEBUG <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: WVDecrypter destructed

Looks like a Widevine error. If you're using android then you should go to InputStream.Adaptive settings, and enable "HDCP Override", this offloads the decryption to the android device itself and should let you play everything.

(2022-07-04, 07:34)Wagg Wrote: Freevee content no longer plays- I get a “Unable to play. This video is unavailable in your country” error which definitely is not the case. Something must have changed.

Amazon frequently rotates/changes available content. It might have been on the way out, and since the catalog is cached it might still be there temporarily although it's gone. Did you check on primevideo.com that you actually still have access to it?
(2022-07-04, 12:32)Varstahl Wrote: Amazon frequently rotates/changes available content. It might have been on the way out, and since the catalog is cached it might still be there temporarily although it's gone. Did you check on primevideo.com that you actually still have access to it?
Yes, this is all FreeVee content for me- things that I just added to the playlist- I get that same error across all Kodi devices I have with the plugin.
This is very region specific, can you confirm you're in DE/UK/US?
US. Worked before. I think is new to the latest Amazon plug in update after I re-logged in for 4k support.

On the bright side 4k/HDR support works well.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2