• 2(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Tried it but I'm not able to use it

Kodi 19 on Intel box

1) didn't get difference between Amazon and Amazon Box

2)in Amazon I select film but after I select one Kodi freeze and need a reboot via Ssh

3) in Amazon Vod I'm not able to use my Italian prime account cause I get a general error after inserting my login info

May I post a log for Vod error ?
(2019-11-17, 22:24)elkman Wrote: I get following error with the 2.0.5 amazon plugin

Can you open an issue on GitHub? My colleague might be able to help. You can find the link in the first post.

(2019-11-18, 01:17)Roby77 Wrote: Tried it but I'm not able to use it
Kodi 19 on Intel box
3) in Amazon Vod I'm not able to use my Italian prime account cause I get a general error after inserting my login info

We are currently investigating this, it looks like they might have changed their login backend.
Thanks for this great add on.
I have one problem though. The tv series and movie posters dont scale to the correct size.

I am using Kodi 18.4 on windows 10 with the Artic Zephyr 2 skin
(2019-11-18, 21:13)joostzilla Wrote: I have one problem though. The tv series and movie posters dont scale to the correct size.

I'm not 100% sure of what you mean by that. Images are provided by Amazon, so they are what you are, and are shown by the skin you're using, while videos are streamed by Amazon servers and rendered by Kodi and InputStream.Adaptive. Could you be more specific?
(2019-11-18, 21:26)Varstahl Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 21:13)joostzilla Wrote: I have one problem though. The tv series and movie posters dont scale to the correct size.

I'm not 100% sure of what you mean by that. Images are provided by Amazon, so they are what you are, and are shown by the skin you're using, while videos are streamed by Amazon servers and rendered by Kodi and InputStream.Adaptive. Could you be more specific? 

Sure, i will try. All images/fanart in the UI is perfect. Only in the poster view the images are not fitted to the poster format. The images provided by Amazon are correct but are slightly to big for the poster and so around the border a bit of the image is trimmed.

Btw. The movie posters are perfect.

example image
Yeah, but I can't do anything about it. These are the original covers:
Like others, my Amazon VOD addon broke a few days ago. I'm using it with Libreelec and Kodi 18.4. With this setup, all of a sudden all of my viewing history disappeared, and whenever I click on a movie or TV episode, Kodi/Libreelec completely locks up, so I have to perform a hard reset. I've installed the most recent nightly repo, but nothing changed. Any suggestions?
(2019-11-19, 12:25)ntradd Wrote: Like others, my Amazon VOD addon broke a few days ago. I'm using it with Libreelec and Kodi 18.4. With this setup, all of a sudden all of my viewing history disappeared, and whenever I click on a movie or TV episode, Kodi/Libreelec completely locks up, so I have to perform a hard reset. I've installed the most recent nightly repo, but nothing changed. Any suggestions?

Log file?
(2019-11-19, 12:25)ntradd Wrote: Like others, my Amazon VOD addon broke a few days ago. I'm using it with Libreelec and Kodi 18.4. With this setup, all of a sudden all of my viewing history disappeared, and whenever I click on a movie or TV episode, Kodi/Libreelec completely locks up, so I have to perform a hard reset. I've installed the most recent nightly repo, but nothing changed. Any suggestions?

There are no known issues with 0.7.7, but there have been updates to Widevine that required an update on the Kodi/LibreElec side of things. If it locks up after the addon provided a list of videos, the problem is on the rest of the infrastructure, not the addon itself. Try to upgrade LE, and if it still doesn't work provide a full log.
(2019-11-19, 14:48)Varstahl Wrote:

There are no known issues with 0.7.7, but there have been updates to Widevine that required an update on the Kodi/LibreElec side of things. If it locks up after the addon provided a list of videos, the problem is on the rest of the infrastructure, not the addon itself. Try to upgrade LE, and if it still doesn't work provide a full log. 
Actually, the problem is solved. I didn't realize I needed to reboot after updating the addon. After that it's been working fine. Thanks anyway.
I grabbed this from your repository and installed in Kodi 18.4 on win 10 x64. For the most part everything seems fine and I only need to figure out how to disable subtitles
I just recently got to try this addon on my FireTV 3, using Kodi and it works.

As to usability, at start it just shows a basic folder list and to make use of it I find myself adding media to the wachtlist on another device; the official Prime app on my Shield device.
I would like to have that homescreen with pictures and highlighted stuff etc, as with the original app.
Opening the home folder or enabling the view options in settings did not provide me a usable interface.

I had to install Amazon Video Wrapper also but (amazon hardware?) can't find that entry as I type this.

Thanks for making it work so far! Smile
The interface are managed by Kodi and the skins you are using. There are different views enabled, some of which can be changed contextually by the addon, for example when you are watching episode lists or movie lists. They can also be changed manually by selecting them via folder options, generally toggled pressing left on a listing.

So, to sum it up, I don't think at this moment is even possible to replicate the user interface. I hate it though, so it's no problem for me Tongue
I didn't have any issues with logging in with 2 step verification after updating but my watch list were all empty. I later discover that when I complete login i'm logged in as 0) instead of my name on the account, unlike Netflix I don't think Amazon supports multiple users for Prime Video. It does seem to be properly logged in as I can browse and play videos from other sections and of course watched status of things I've watched isn't shown.
Thumbs Up 
(2019-11-20, 00:52)Varstahl Wrote: There are different views enabled, some of which can be changed contextually by the addon, for example when you are watching episode lists or movie lists. They can also be changed manually by selecting them via folder options, generally toggled pressing left on a listing.
Really, REALLY thank you for this update!  Big Grin

On my TV box I had to use the official Android app but that needed a real mouse because it's not "working well" with just the remote control... Now I can do everything inside Kodi!
Bravo!!

My only question is a little bit of documentation about the "View" settings from within the addon's config: is it just a different way to configure the "standard" Kodi's view settings?

Btw, how to enable subtitle but only for "forced" one?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2