• 11(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-01-04, 06:56)Swuzzlebubble Wrote: Not sure if this is a Kodi issue or Add-on?
It only seems an issue for certain series (eg The Expanse) whereas others are ok.
Started checking which shows had the issue.
It seemed literally every second one did.
So I tried going back to one that didn't a second time and found sound was there.
Further testing indicated shows without sound first time will be sorted by backing out and coming back in.
A bit weird but I guess I can deal with this.
This is a known issue on slow connection with particularly big MPD resource files. Try disabling "MPD proxy alteration" in the addon settings, that should solve the issue.
(2020-01-04, 07:27)Swuzzlebubble Wrote: Further testing indicated shows without sound first time will be sorted by backing out and coming back in.
A bit weird but I guess I can deal with this.

Same for me...
I have started "the terror" but I had to use the official app because inside kodi the audio list was 32 items long ending with "H" so Italian wasn't there...
(2020-01-04, 15:28)Giangi Wrote: I have started "the terror" but I had to use the official app because inside kodi the audio list was 32 items long ending with "H" so Italian wasn't there...

That's an entirely different issue that you caused yourself, by having "Manual stream selection" enabled in InputStream.Adaptive, which is there for development reasons only and will be discarded. Don't mix apple and oranges.
(2020-01-04, 14:00)Varstahl Wrote: This is a known issue on slow connection with particularly big MPD resource files. Try disabling "MPD proxy alteration" in the addon settings, that should solve the issue.
Thanks!

One other query: is there any setting or way to customise this add-on such that I don't need to drill down a menu structure for recently played or favourite content?
Eg to have the 'watch next' or watchlist folder as a default landing page/folder?

I've tried a last_watched add-on but it doesn't seem to work with this add-on.
Hmm, actually no, it's the first time someone requested something similar. Yeah, I guess it's possible for PrimeVideo users, I don't know how much we could customize the choices but I'll drop an enhancement request on GitHub as a reminder.
(2020-01-05, 04:30)Varstahl Wrote: Hmm, actually no, it's the first time someone requested something similar. Yeah, I guess it's possible for PrimeVideo users, I don't know how much we could customize the choices but I'll drop an enhancement request on GitHub as a reminder.
No hassle.
I figured out I can add 'favourites' to the Kodi main and then add Watch Next TV/movies to the favourites, (or any other category or title).
Sad 
Inputstream Addon cannot load...Unkown error: how to fix?
after installation, change of TLS from 1.2 to 1.0 (THANKS FOR SHARING), widewine installed, Amazon credentials succesfully login and video catalogue browsing then I'm not able to play...
others video addons play fine however
Please help
PS Inputstream is now with Default settings, not any change was applied
(2020-01-05, 19:51)teiafra Wrote: Inputstream Addon cannot load...Unkown error: how to fix?
after installation, change of TLS from 1.2 to 1.0 (THANKS FOR SHARING), widewine installed, Amazon credentials succesfully login and video catalogue browsing then I'm not able to play...
Please help

sniffing into the logs I detected this error
"2020-01-05 19:12:55.857 T:2415722704   ERROR: Unable to load /home/pi/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/inputstream.adaptive.so.2.0.19, reason: /home/pi/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/inputstream.adaptive.so.2.0.19: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64"

System is kodi leia 18.5 on RPI 4

Hope it helps for troubleshooting.
I was wondering if it would be possible to change the TV show episode names to a format that is compatible with the trakt addon so that we can scrobble what we watch?
(2020-01-05, 19:51)teiafra Wrote: Inputstream Addon cannot load...Unkown error: how to fix?
Please help

I found this error tracked in kodi.log 
ERROR: Unable to load /home/pi/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/inputstream.adaptive.so.2.0.19, reason: /home/pi/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/inputstream.adaptive.so.2.0.19: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

But the same inputstream addon used also for another (Mediaset) addon works fine. So that any mismatching of 32 vs 64 bit compiled version should fail also for it and instead works nicely.
could you please help?
(2020-01-05, 23:56)teiafra Wrote:
Please help

ERROR: Unable to load /home/pi/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/inputstream.adaptive.so.2.0.19, reason: /home/pi/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/inputstream.adaptive.so.2.0.19: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

But the same inputstream addon used also for another (Mediaset) addon works fine. So that any mismatching of 32 vs 64 bit compiled version should fail also for it and instead works nicely.
could you please help? 
I feel that version 2.0.19 is outdated but I am not able to upgrade it to the latest version. Should I select that addon and select uninstall? I also noticed that the Inputstream addon does not appear at the moment in the official kodi repo in order to select a newer release if available.
(2020-01-06, 00:47)teiafra Wrote:
(2020-01-05, 23:56)teiafra Wrote:
Please help

could you please help?  
I feel that version 2.0.19 is outdated but I am not able to upgrade it to the latest version. Should I select that addon and select uninstall? I also noticed that the Inputstream addon does not appear at the moment in the official kodi repo in order to select a newer release if available. 

After a very long digging I succeded to update Kodi addon for Raspbian. I put and share here the magic command:

sudo apt-get install kodi-peripheral-joystick kodi-pvr-iptvsimple kodi-inputstream-adaptive kodi-inputstream-rtmp

Now both video addons Amazon Vod and Mediaset works great!!
Inside Edge TV Series - Season 2 

All episodes are available in the primevideo but not in this add on. I have done refresh but no luck. What may be the reason?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2