• 12(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-01-05, 21:45)Son_Of_Diablo Wrote: I was wondering if it would be possible to change the TV show episode names to a format that is compatible with the trakt addon so that we can scrobble what we watch?

Do tell what that entails, as I'm not familiar with it. It should be possible.

(2020-01-07, 12:40)vikassm73 Wrote: Inside Edge TV Series - Season 2 

All episodes are available in the primevideo but not in this add on. I have done refresh but no luck. What may be the reason?

There's no reason why it shouldn't work. Refresh Season 2 and if they're available on primevideo.com they should be available in Kodi as well.
(2020-01-07, 13:24)Varstahl Wrote:
(2020-01-07, 12:40)vikassm73 Wrote: Inside Edge TV Series - Season 2 

All episodes are available in the primevideo but not in this add on. I have done refresh but no luck. What may be the reason?

There's no reason why it shouldn't work. Refresh Season 2 and if they're available on primevideo.com they should be available in Kodi as well. 
Thanks.. Sorry, It was my mistake. I was refreshing Inside Edge not Season 2. Now, I am able to see a list.
I wish to ask about the hang time loading up items to the category views.
I've looked back and can see it discussed but didn't really understand the responses.

I notice that if I go in, out and back in to a category the items will be loaded much faster the second time. So there is some memory or caching?

What is the reason for this? It seems a long time just to load a list of titles or categories, particularly if backing out to the same list we just came in via?

I'm wondering is there a setting or workaround to help with this?

One other question.. what's the best way to check the resolution we are streaming?
I'm using this add-on with inputstream.adaptive on a Vodafone android TV device.
I've seen screenshot of the resolution which I think was via inputstream video settings but I cannot see such an option.
Nvidia drivers decided to crash my PC while answering, so I'll rewrite the answer in a concise manner:
1. catalog data is what's listed on the primevideo.com website. It gets invalidated and refreshed after N hours (can't remember if 12 or 18)
2. video data is permanently stored. This includes but is not limited to duration, actors, seasons, tv shows, etc.
3. loading a page, interrupting and backing in will not speed up the process, it will only truncate the results. Most of the loading times are due to the fact that (by choice) every single page is scraped to give proper results.
4. while on the video go to settings (the place where you would change the current's video subtitles), choose video settings, and the first line will report the current codec, video resolution and bitrate.
Ok cheers. Will check out #4.
Does every page need to be scraped to load the 'watch next' and the 'my watchlist' lists?
(I'm using those as shortcuts.)
Nah, those two are usually fast. The addon doesn't scrape everything at once nor anything by itself, but there are some collections lately such as "top whatever category movies" which often have 40-50 pages, so the first time you try to browse that category it takes a while, especially if it's full of new unseen (by the addon) things.
Thank for this very good kodi addon. I am from italy, how can i set italy language by default? i cant do it, all videos start in german. Thank you in advance.
1. make sure in InputStream.Adaptive settings you don't have manual selection enabled.
2. go to Kodi Settings > Player > Language > Audio and set italian.
3. from the same page on subtitles choose either Italian or "forced only".
Just to confirm, there's no way to watch shows higher than 540p in Windows? Would Kodi 18.6 or 19 help? Thanks for all your work on this.
No way.
Is there any way to get that addon update the Videos?  Shows me always the same old(er) vids only. Seems not to update/refresh with Amazon?!?
It depends on what you mean by that? Seasons and episodes are not updated automatically because that's costly, must be done explicitly through Refresh, it appears on the menu in some categories and seasons. New content (movies, seasons, tv shows) is added automatically.
(2020-01-15, 01:18)Varstahl Wrote: 1. make sure in InputStream.Adaptive settings you don't have manual selection enabled.
2. go to Kodi Settings > Player > Language > Audio and set italian.
3. from the same page on subtitles choose either Italian or "forced only".

Great! now this addon works fine in Italian, thank you ver very much. It's a little slow but good. Alone I will never do it.
A question, but on Android / Android TV is there "InputStream.Adaptive" ? I can find it only on windwos 7; so on android box Amazon Video doesn't start or start only audio (on blu screen). This addon doesn't work in android, right?
It doesn't use IS.A because you can use the native playback methods on Android which supports up to 4k [link to the FAQ]. You need to install com.amazon.avod.thirdpartyclient for playback though.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2