• 16(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-03-09, 20:34)Varstahl Wrote:
(2020-03-09, 19:59)zheive Wrote: Hello, I have one notebook with Linux Mint 10.3 XFCE and TV Box Minix Neo Z83-4, all with Kodi 18.5 Leia and Amazon VOD dont work. When I start the addon, not open dialog for input stream and I have to install it manually from source. I installed the addon with same version in Android and it work properly. Can you help me? Thanks
That's probably an error on your end. Even if IS.A doesn't install automatically you can still install it via official Kodi repos. I don't see the problem?

Sorry because I don't explait well, after it, when I watch a film don't open it. 
Upload a video with my problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1YMZByBg_0
Ok, a few things:
  1. In Kodi 18 you need to close and reopen Kodi after installing InputStream.Adaptive, otherwise it won't work
  2. The error you see is due to the fact that the addon doesn't explain well that IS.A is not installed. Had to patch out but didn't do it yet, so that's the problem.
  3. Depending on where you grabbed Kodi, you might need to install IS.A through APT. For example on Raspbian, I've been recently told that the only way to make it work is grabbing the one from the distro repositories.
(2020-03-10, 19:16)Varstahl Wrote: Ok, a few things:
  1. In Kodi 18 you need to close and reopen Kodi after installing InputStream.Adaptive, otherwise it won't work
  2. The error you see is due to the fact that the addon doesn't explain well that IS.A is not installed. Had to patch out but didn't do it yet, so that's the problem.
  3. Depending on where you grabbed Kodi, you might need to install IS.A through APT. For example on Raspbian, I've been recently told that the only way to make it work is grabbing the one from the distro repositories.
Yes, this is a demostrative video, but I open Kodi few times with same result. How can I install IS.A from repository distro? Thanks.
Yes, I use APT in Linux Mint, the distro is based on Ubuntu.
Solved!!! With: sudo apt-get install kodi-peripheral-joystick kodi-pvr-iptvsimple kodi-inputstream-adaptive kodi-inputstream-rtmp
(2019-11-15, 22:48)Varstahl Wrote: ImageNot affiliated with Amazon. Amazon, Prime, Amazon Prime and Prime Video are registered trademarks of Amazon Technologies, inc.

This addon supports Prime Video account for Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, United States (referred to as amazon.TLDs or TLDs) and all the countries served by PrimeVideo.com (PV).

Kodi 17+ and python 2.7 & 3 support. Kodi 18+ with InputStream.Adaptive recommended.

Stable: v0.8.1
Addon: plugin.video.amazonvod (not yet in Kodi repos)
Nightly: plugin.video.amazon-testNightly repo: GitHub Sandmann79/xbmc (direct link)

Captcha notice
Some of the captchas used by Amazon actually require you to put spaces in where blanks are present. Absence of spaces can actually invalidate an otherwise good challenge answer. Make sure to include spaces if needed.

Useful linksReadme (valuable information)
FAQ (solution to common troubles)
GH Wikiissues (list of current open issues and enhancement requests)
File a new bug reportRecent changes (v0.8.0)
  • PV: fixed an issue with new canary deployment of recommendations presented along with movies and seasons
  • PV: added support for live events
  • PV/TLD: fixed proxy support for past broadcast events (replays)
  • TLD: fixed an issue with movie library being full of TV shows
Known issues in stable
  • The latest Kodi 19 update automatically disables the addon. You need to alter the addon.xml yourself and change the support for xbmc.python to 3.0.0, revert to Kodi 18 or wait for an update.
Donations
Want to tip the creators of the addon and support its development?
Sandmann79 (author, DE/JP/US/UK support)
Varstahl (PV author, international support) 
This addon does not work in India! Is there one that does?
It does work in India.
(2020-03-11, 15:50)vivek_suraiya Wrote: This addon does not work in India!
"Does not work" is not a good enough problem description.
You'll have to give us more specific details.
there is a manual for settings ? 

what about for italian , leave auto server or select a specific server/region ?

thanks
There is some description but not for all the options. Which sounds like a good idea, actually.

For mostly every country, including italy, auto selection works just fine.
thank you Wink
Sorry for this stupid question

I can't find how to remove an item in a list

Example a TV series or a film
At the moment there's no watchlist management. Only through primevideo.com. There were (are?) technical reasons for which I delayed the implementation, then I've got stormed by a lot of stuff and the feature got queued in the bin.
And sorry what is enable drm check ?

I suppose that is not for libreeelec
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2