• 18(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-03-24, 01:59)Varstahl Wrote: Not saying it was your case specifically, I was just saying that having everything cabled up to a gigabit switch, on a gigabit wan, I can't really evaluate the time it takes to scrape things on low speed connections (such as indians).

Sorry, maybe due to my bad english, it was not my intention to say that you are wrong.... Wink
Hey Guys,

I try setting up an Amazon-Player for the TheMovieDB Helper addon right now. I want to be able to select a movie in the addon and than select search on Amazon, which should automaticaly search for the respective titel within the addon. Sadly the Plugin doesn´t support text-input via the kodi keyboard. So i need the addon command, which is created by entering a word in the search function of the addon. This works for numerous addons like Netflix. For the Netflix addon the command looks like this: "plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/search/search/{title}/" Unfortunately i don´t know anything about kodi addon programing so i can´t find the proper line for the Amazon addon. If someone could help me, i´d be very greatful.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Hmm… I was just checking that out, at the moment there's no support for parametrized search coming from external plugins. I'll add an enhancement request.
@Varstahl : Can I contribute by maintaining the spanish translation? I see some texts without translation in current version. Now I'm maintaining the spanish language for Netflix and HBO add-ons (user 'boblo1' at GitHub). Thanks for your work.
for tv shows that releases one episode every week (like pickard) the only way to get the new episode is to open the addon, find the show and right click refresh?
because just opening the show from "Favorites" you don't see new episodes.
(2020-03-27, 15:56)boblo Wrote: @Varstahl : Can I contribute by maintaining the spanish translation? I see some texts without translation in current version. Now I'm maintaining the spanish language for Netflix and HBO add-ons (user 'boblo1' at GitHub). Thanks for your work.

Good Idea, i can contribute for Italian language @Varstahl Wink
does anyone have this working on linux with kodi v19 nightly builds? I always get "No Rights" or "cannot be openend" errors when using the matrix repo.
Not full Linux but no problem for me using last Milhouse Libreelec Build (Linux based)
Due to changes made in Kodi 19 Matrix (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/17456 and https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/17494) script.module.inputstreamhelper-0.4.4 matrix.1 from the official Kodi Matrix repo is no longer working with Kodi 19 Matrix from the date KodiSetup-20200324 and the newer builds, inputstreamhelper fixed to work again with the latest Kodi 19 Matrix but a new release is needed to be submitted to the Kodi Matrix repo, until the release of an updated new version of inputstreamhelper for Kodi 19 Matrix, this modified inputstreamhelper from the master branch can be used in case of having any problems with inputstreamhelper specially in a clean installation of the latest Kodi 19 Matrix builds, it works fine with Kodi 19 Matrix from the date KodiSetup-20200324 and the newer builds (tested on Windows 10).

https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...matrix.zip
I alwas get "product not purchased".
this error seems related:
Quote:2020-03-31 11:42:12.902 T:10431   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(8, /home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py): the source file to load is "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py"
2020-03-31 11:42:12.902 T:10431   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(8, /home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py): setting the Python path to /home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test:/home/wuff/.k
odi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.certifi/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.chardet/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.idna/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/ad
dons/script.module.inputstreamhelper/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi-six/libs:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.mechanicalsoup/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.pydes/lib:/home/wuff/.
kodi/addons/script.module.pyxbmct/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.six/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.soupsieve/lib:/home/wuff/.kodi/addons
/script.module.urllib3/lib:/usr/lib/python36.zip:/usr/lib/python3.6:/usr/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload:/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
2020-03-31 11:42:12.902 T:10431   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(8, /home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py): entering source directory /home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test
2020-03-31 11:42:12.903 T:10431   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(8, /home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.video.amazon-test" depende
nt on version 3.0.0 of the xbmc.python api
2020-03-31 11:42:14.095 T:10431   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'SystemError'>
                                            Error Contents: initialization of etree did not return an extension module
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.startup import EntryPoint
                                              File "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/resources/lib/startup.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                from .network import *
                                              File "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/resources/lib/network.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import mechanicalsoup
                                              File "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.mechanicalsoup/lib/mechanicalsoup/__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                from .browser import Browser
                                              File "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.mechanicalsoup/lib/mechanicalsoup/browser.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                import bs4
                                              File "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/__init__.py", line 31, in <module>
                                                from .builder import builder_registry, ParserRejectedMarkup
                                              File "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/builder/__init__.py", line 481, in <module>
                                                from . import _lxml
                                              File "/home/wuff/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/builder/_lxml.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                from lxml import etree
                                            SystemError: initialization of etree did not return an extension module
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-03-31 11:42:14.095 T:10431   DEBUG: onExecutionDone(8, /home/wuff/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/default.py)
2020-03-31 11:42:14.107 T:10287   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogNotification.xml) ------
2020-03-31 11:42:14.179 T:10431    INFO: Python interpreter stopped
2020-03-31 11:42:14.179 T:10431   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 139988216780544 terminating
2020-03-31 11:42:14.187 T:10430   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/?cat=Browse&mode=listContent&opt&page=1&url=https%3a%2f%2fatv-ps-eu.amazon.de%2fcdp%2fcatalog%2fBrowse%3fversion%3d2%26SeasonASIN%3dB083SSMGWQ%2cB083SS4NTF%2cB083SSJ9F6%2cB083SSYCZ3%26OfferGroups%3dB0043YVHMY%26IncludeAll%3dT%26AID%3dT%26Detailed%3dT%26tag%3d1%26ContentType%3dTVEpisode%26IncludeBlackList%3dT
2020-03-31 11:42:14.187 T:10430   DEBUG: Thread waiting 139988528252672 terminating
Just tried

Libreelec 9.80 0330
Amazon Vod 0.82+ matrix
Inputstream 0.4.4 matrix.

Essam package linked some pages ago

No problem
@Roby77 No need for using the files I modified anymore, script.module.kodi-six and script.module.pyxbmct are now on the Kodi Matrix repo.
Sad 
Amazon VOD Login Failed Problem Error 
Hey guys, so I can't log into my Prime account, I tried to change the password and turned of 2-AF but I won't work. Please Help me I want to watch those movies on my new 4K TV lol.

Amazon VOD 0.9.3 Sandmann // Kodi LibreELEC Version 9.2.1 on Raspberry Pi 4 
(2020-03-31, 20:07)AddonPietro Wrote: Amazon VOD Login Failed Problem Error 
Hey guys, so I can't log into my Prime account, I tried to change the password and turned of 2-AF but I won't work. Please Help me I want to watch those movies on my new 4K TV lol.

Amazon VOD 0.9.3 Sandmann // Kodi LibreELEC Version 9.2.1 on Raspberry Pi 4 
Captcha notice
Some of the captchas used by Amazon actually require you to put spaces in where blanks are present. Absence of spaces can actually invalidate an otherwise good challenge answer. Make sure to include spaces if needed.
(2020-03-27, 15:56)boblo Wrote: @Varstahl : Can I contribute by maintaining the spanish translation? I see some texts without translation in current version. Now I'm maintaining the spanish language for Netflix and HBO add-ons (user 'boblo1' at GitHub). Thanks for your work.
(2020-03-28, 00:43)Roby77 Wrote: Good Idea, i can contribute for Italian language @Varstahl Wink

You're more than welcome to. I wanted to provide the italian translation but in the end I never got around to it. It should be fairly easy with any tool like POEdit, go for it. You can find the POT here.

(2020-03-27, 22:20)orenmi Wrote: for tv shows that releases one episode every week (like pickard) the only way to get the new episode is to open the addon, find the show and right click refresh?
because just opening the show from "Favorites" you don't see new episodes.

Yes, given that most series are released in batch, I opted for aggressive caching. I can't remember if hitting it from favourites and then going back could work as a shortcut though, depends on the Kodi version I think.

(2020-03-31, 09:28)wsnipex Wrote: does anyone have this working on linux with kodi v19 nightly builds? I always get "No Rights" or "cannot be openend" errors when using the matrix repo.

You need to change repository. Due to the way Kodi 19 now works, you need to install the "python3" repository. You can find the repo on the GitHub's page.
Edit for clarity: there are now two separate repositories, the original and the py3 one. The code is the same for both, but the metadata inside addon.xml has to change due to Kodi's new restrictions.

PS: sorry for the late replies, but when I don't receive e-Mails for the notifications I often forget to check back in with you guys.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2