• 20(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
Hi,

I'm struggling to use the Command/Script/Batch playback mode. I receive this error:

Please, could you help me?

Thanks
(2020-04-04, 19:48)Digimaster Wrote: Hi,

I'm struggling to use the Command/Script/Batch playback mode. I receive this error:

Please, could you help me?

Thanks

Seems you forget to add the path to your browser executable. Did you checked https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/tree/...criptbatch ?
@Varstahl,

Thanks for maintaining this addon. It is one of a few that I have installed on my systems.

I am not sure if you are aware, but there has been a project to allow Kodi to aggregate media from multiples sources into the library.
This could be from

• Another Kodi instance acting as a UPnP Server
  • A Media Server, Plex, Emby and Jellyfin are currently supported
  • Online sources via a plugin, which is the next step.

The Project is called MediaImport and been under development for some time with a thread here. The developer, Montellese, has started a Wiki to provide some guidance in developing a mediaimporter addon.

As the concept of exporting to the Kodi library is already present in your addon, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take a look to see how you could extend your addon to support it.

Any Feedback that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
LongMan
(2020-04-04, 19:48)Digimaster Wrote: I'm struggling to use the Command/Script/Batch playback mode.

As you've already been told, you did not specify a script to run (you select one from the options). So it tries to start a script with no file, followed by the framerate and the URL of the video. There's more info in the GitHub documents, you might need to check that out.

(2020-04-05, 01:12)LongMan Wrote: I am not sure if you are aware, but there has been a project to allow Kodi to aggregate media from multiples sources into the library.
The Project is called MediaImport and been under development for some time with a thread here. The developer, Montellese, has started a Wiki to provide some guidance in developing a mediaimporter addon.
As the concept of exporting to the Kodi library is already present in your addon, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take a look to see how you could extend your addon to support it.

To this date I still never touched the library export, that's been done by @Sandmann79. For PrimeVideo, library export and Trakt support (amongst other things) are in the things to do, but I've had little time to enhance the addon lately, so I really can't promise support for MediaImport in a timely fashion. There are easier things that have been asked for the past 14 months that I'd like to see address before moving forward.
(2020-04-06, 18:12)Varstahl Wrote: To this date I still never touched the library export, that's been done by @Sandmann79. For PrimeVideo, library export and Trakt support (amongst other things) are in the things to do, but I've had little time to enhance the addon lately, so I really can't promise support for MediaImport in a timely fashion. There are easier things that have been asked for the past 14 months that I'd like to see address before moving forward.
 Thanks for replying. Your position is understandable. I look forward to the time when you can address it.

Cheers,
LongMan
From some time some videos are played with colors altered or distorted. Others are instead fine as usual.
Kodi Leia 18.3 and Sandmann 0.8.3 Widevine CDM was updated, InputStreaming Adapter also.
I cannot say if the cause is due to some change applied by Amazon on DRM or video encoding or resolution. 
Any suggestion to fix it?
Thanks
The addon doesn't manage the video streams, so it sounds like some hardware trouble. Keep in mind that the current stable of Leia is 18.6, so there might have been fixes there. Also, if you're running OSMC, try not to Big Grin
(2020-04-11, 19:06)Varstahl Wrote: The addon doesn't manage the video streams, so it sounds like some hardware trouble. Keep in mind that the current stable of Leia is 18.6, so there might have been fixes there. Also, if you're running OSMC, try not to Big Grin

With "video", I mean movie. Test the film titled "Borotalco" (by Carlo Verdone). Is it rendered properly?
I add also that my system is RPi 4 on Raspbian.
Other video add-ons on Kodi Leia works fine as well as, I said, the issue reported here does not affect all the Amazon movies but just a subset.
Thanks
No problem for me on Libreelec Kodi 19 on Intel with Borotalco
(2020-04-11, 21:17)teiafra Wrote: With "video", I mean movie. Test the film titled "Borotalc1o" (by Carlo Verdone). Is it rendered properly?

Yes, absolutely. What I was trying to say, without sounding condescending, is that if the video starts playback, then everything is in the hands of Kodi, InputStream.Adaptive and the O/S. There are many combinations and variations, and I know for sure that the playback works fine on Raspberry Pi 4 and lower. So it might be a faulty driver/codec, or the old version of Kodi, that, I don't know. Some Raspbians and OSMC distros are known to have caused issues in the past, that's why I mentioned it. But, at the same time, since it's not a problem with the addon itself I cannot help you any further. If you want to do a stupid test, you might try replacing the Raspbian with a LibreElec distro, which is known to work much better in these conditions, but that's your choice.
(2020-04-12, 02:44)Varstahl Wrote:
(2020-04-11, 21:17)teiafra Wrote: With "video", I mean movie. Test the film titled "Borotalc1o" (by Carlo Verdone). Is it rendered properly?

Yes, absolutely. What I was trying to say, without sounding condescending, is that if the video starts playback, then everything is in the hands of Kodi, InputStream.Adaptive and the O/S. There are many combinations and variations, and I know for sure that the playback works fine on Raspberry Pi 4 and lower. So it might be a faulty driver/codec, or the old version of Kodi, that, I don't know. Some Raspbians and OSMC distros are known to have caused issues in the past, that's why I mentioned it. But, at the same time, since it's not a problem with the addon itself I cannot help you any further. If you want to do a stupid test, you might try replacing the Raspbian with a LibreElec distro, which is known to work much better in these conditions, but that's your choice.

Thanks to all of you for the provided support
(2020-04-12, 09:48)teiafra Wrote:
(2020-04-12, 02:44)Varstahl Wrote:

Thanks to all of you for the provided support 
just to add that I found somebody else reporting the exact same problem here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2939846
, not due to AmazonVod addon as such but surely linked to the video player and rendering
(2020-04-06, 18:12)Varstahl Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 19:48)Digimaster Wrote: I'm struggling to use the Command/Script/Batch playback mode.

As you've already been told, you did not specify a script to run (you select one from the options). So it tries to start a script with no file, followed by the framerate and the URL of the video. There's more info in the GitHub documents, you might need to check that out. 
I read the docs but, in Windows, it says "there is no need for a script file". Only Display Changer (dc64.exe) seems to be needed. In my case, it's in C:/, so this is my options window:

Where is the issue?

Thanks for your help.
There might be a bug, you're using the wrong setting. Select "Riproduci con Browser" instead of "Riproduci con Script/Batch", followed by the browser of your choice. I don't know why that is displayed, it shouldn't. It's hard to help you if I don't know what you're trying to accomplish.
(2020-04-06, 18:31)LongMan Wrote:
(2020-04-06, 18:12)Varstahl Wrote: To this date I still never touched the library export, that's been done by @Sandmann79. For PrimeVideo, library export and Trakt support (amongst other things) are in the things to do, but I've had little time to enhance the addon lately, so I really can't promise support for MediaImport in a timely fashion. There are easier things that have been asked for the past 14 months that I'd like to see address before moving forward.
 Thanks for replying. Your position is understandable. I look forward to the time when you can address it.

Cheers,
LongMan 
Exporting to Kodi's library still works fine for me.  I simply creates a .strm file inside the addon's file structure.  I use this a lot with a few plugins.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2