• 25(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
@rob_l12 and others that are unable to access the Watchlist. I had the same issue and noticed the addon kept switching back and forth between the old thumbnail and the new thumbnail. So I deleted the Texture13.db files and the Thumbnails folder in my "userdata" folder. After a restart, the thumbnail was fine duh, but I could access the Watchlist again as well. I would give this a try and see if this works for you as well. I know the addon updated it's artwork a while ago, so my guess is that the database may have gotten corrupted in the process.
(2020-05-08, 08:58)snoopyjoe Wrote: @rob_l12 and others that are unable to access the Watchlist. I had the same issue and noticed the addon kept switching back and forth between the old thumbnail and the new thumbnail. So I deleted the Texture13.db files and the Thumbnails folder in my "userdata" folder. After a restart, the thumbnail was fine duh, but I could access the Watchlist again as well. I would give this a try and see if this works for you as well. I know the addon updated it's artwork a while ago, so my guess is that the database may have gotten corrupted in the process.
Could be..
In my case the Amazon VOD was yesterday automatically updated to 0.8.4 and since then Watchlist again works and thumbnails as well.
Hi, I've been using this addon for a while now, and I haven't been able to add content to my library. It's just not available from the context menu, on any release.

So, I've been using Osmosis for that matter. Is a better tool than the Library Integration Tool addon, but you have to access the Amazon Vod addon from within Osmosis in order to be able to add content to your library. It was working well with no issue at all, until a recent version (the one that changed the Watchlist menu item for My stuff) , where some things changed in your addon.

The thing is listing shows in a different way within Osmosis. Instead of showing episodes tagged as 1x01, it just shows the name of the episode in no particular order, so it is impossible to add tvshows to library and scrap the content.

My question is: is this issue on your side? Or is it on Osmosis? Osmosis haven't updated for about a couple of months now, so I guess it has to be with changes made on recent versions.

Thank you so much for this addon and for your answer in advance.
(2020-05-08, 08:58)snoopyjoe Wrote: @rob_l12 and others that are unable to access the Watchlist. I had the same issue and noticed the addon kept switching back and forth between the old thumbnail and the new thumbnail. So I deleted the Texture13.db files and the Thumbnails folder in my "userdata" folder. After a restart, the thumbnail was fine duh, but I could access the Watchlist again as well. I would give this a try and see if this works for you as well. I know the addon updated it's artwork a while ago, so my guess is that the database may have gotten corrupted in the process.

This worked for me, though I deleted the Texture13.db file only and after restarting Kodi was able to access the Watchlist.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
First of all thank you very much for all your hard work
Add-on works fine here on my Minix Neo U1, via Coreelec, kodi leia, Watch list not working but i can see a lot of people have same issue.

My main concern is about 30-45 minutes after setting up the add-on (putting my credentials in etc) and trying few things, I had a text message from Amazon about a logging in from BNS.
And I had an email notifying me of a login in to my amazon account via Galaxy Note 3 from a location which is a bit far from where i live

Is this normal? As mentioned above i use a different device. has anyone else had any account security issue!?
My kodi install is fairly new with couple of addons that installed from kodi repos, like bbs iplayer, Nasa tv.
Thanks
No never had this issue
(2020-05-10, 10:36)rock6 Wrote: First of all thank you very much for all your hard work
Add-on works fine here on my Minix Neo U1, via Coreelec, kodi leia, Watch list not working but i can see a lot of people have same issue.

My main concern is about 30-45 minutes after setting up the add-on (putting my credentials in etc) and trying few things, I had a text message from Amazon about a logging in from BNS.
And I had an email notifying me of a login in to my amazon account via Galaxy Note 3 from a location which is a bit far from where i live

Is this normal? As mentioned above i use a different device. has anyone else had any account security issue!?
My kodi install is fairly new with couple of addons that installed from kodi repos, like bbs iplayer, Nasa tv.
Thanks

As per transeuropa's comment, there was an update to the add-on that fixed the Watch List issue, so if you're on the latest version and still having that issue, that's not the same as the one we were reporting.

I've no idea what "BNS" is, or what you mean by "a bit far from where i live" - it's not unusual for the geo stuff to be fairly off, but obviously that's going to depend on where you live...
I can't remember what device it normally reports as - something like Chrome I seem to remember, but someone else should know.
Hi,
Found an issue with some kids TV shows that is causing Kodi to lock up and become completely unresponsive.

This is reproducible playing the following episode: Fireman Sam, Season 8, Episode 3.

I’ve checked the same episode in the iOS app and it is showing some episodes in this season in the listing as “unavailable”, so assuming there is nothing to actually play which is leading to the lockup.

I don’t have any logs to hand, and may not be able to grab any for a few days.

Some details of my setup:
- LibreELEC 9.2
- latest versions of Amazon and Inputstream addons
- UK amazon account

Thanks for your work on the add on - has been working flawlessly until this issue.
(2020-05-09, 01:00)jsegovia612 Wrote: Hi, I've been using this addon for a while now, and I haven't been able to add content to my library. It's just not available from the context menu, on any release.

So, I've been using Osmosis for that matter. Is a better tool than the Library Integration Tool addon, but you have to access to Amazon Vod from within Osmosis in order to be able to add content to your library. It was working well with no issue at all, until a recent version (the one that changed the Watchlist menu item for My stuff) , where some things changed in your addon.

The thing is that listing shows in a different way from within Osmosis. Instead of showing the episodes tagged as 1x01 as inside the addon, it just shows the name in no particular order, so it is impossible to add tvshows to library and scrap the content.

My question is: is this issue on your side? Or is it on Osmosis? Osmosis haven't updated for about a couple of months now, so I guess it has to be with changes made on recent versions.

Thank you so much for this addon and for your answer in advance.
@Varstahl ; Thank you for your hard work & this amazing addon.
This is very relevant to me as well .
I am also trying to integrate my  Amazon VOD into my kodi library.
LiT does not work for me and I have not tried osmosis yet 
Could there be a native way to just add items to kodi library ?
When I try to log in on the antiAutomation challenge when it says “we have detected higher than expected requests..” I can’t hit enter after typing in the code so I can’t log-in.
Removed
I have lost watchlist folder. What may be the reason.

See following error 

ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus but it can't

Previous line repeats 1 times

Watchlist link not found
Sorry guys, didn't check the messages in a while. So, a few things:
  • DE/JP/UK/US: Watchlist issue has been fixed by @Sandmann79 previously
  • PrimeVideo: Watchlist issue for has been fixed through 1da9588 and 02a5dc7
  • PrimeVideo; (hold your pants) pagination has been added through 542d21d
I'm still not done with the changes though, and there are a couple more things I want to tackle before pushing it to a release.

(2020-05-10, 10:36)rock6 Wrote: My main concern is about 30-45 minutes after setting up the add-on (putting my credentials in etc) and trying few things, I had a text message from Amazon about a logging in from BNS.

That depends on the circumstances. You usually get a notification when you log in with Kodi, depending on the platform it might be misrepresented, like an incorrect browser or slightly incorrect location (which is normal). If you only got that one notification after logging with Kodi, it's just a small detection and geolocation notification issue, no problem. If you installed blacklisted addons and repositories to watch content without paying, then that might be an issue.

(2020-05-09, 01:00)jsegovia612 Wrote: So, I've been using Osmosis for that matter. Is a better tool than the Library Integration Tool addon, but you have to access the Amazon Vod addon from within Osmosis in order to be able to add content to your library. It was working well with no issue at all, until a recent version (the one that changed the Watchlist menu item for My stuff)
(2020-05-10, 18:11)shaktoo Wrote: @Varstahl This is very relevant to me as well. I am also trying to integrate my  Amazon VOD into my kodi library.
If you're not a PrimeVideo user there is the export option from the addon itself, otherwise a lot of people are fine using Osmosis. I would assume @jsegovia612 is not a PV user, so I really can't answer that question myself. As for PrimeVideo I'm not aware of any changes that could impact Osmosis.
Hi @Varstahl, thank you so much for your answer. I'm a Prime user from Spain and I've been using the addon for more than a year now, but I haven't been able to add content from the addon itself, the option is just not available from the context menu. Osmosis was a great option to add content to library until recent updates. Now there's this error I've mentioned on my previous post.

I'd really like to have the option to add to library from within the addon. Is there something I can do to enable this option?

Thank you. Looking forward to next update
It's one of the most wanted features since forever, but Osmosis has been reportedly quite good for it. I've just got around pushing one of the major requests, it will come eventually, I'm just not ready for it.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2