• 31(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
@Sumanyu I've merged your post (above) into the Amazon VOD thread (this one).

Just in case you were wondering where it had gone.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-08-17, 09:57)DarrenHill Wrote: @Sumanyu I've merged your post (above) into the Amazon VOD thread (this one).

Just in case you were wondering where it had gone.

Thanks, I really want this addon to work. Any help is appreciated
This works great on Kodi 18 and 19 except for two things, watched movie doesn,t check off and no option for resume point, always starts over.

Am I missing something in the settings or do these functions not work.
**EDIT** Update 9/11/2020 - I determined that UPnP isn't going to work - Instead I set up an SMB share and the other Kodi boxes that I have in the house are able to see the STRM files and play them as expected, as long as I have the Amazon VOD plugin installed and signed in. 

-----

This may not be the right place to post this, but I figured it would be a good place to start. 

I have a mixed library of content, some is local, some is stuff that I have linked through my Amazon VOD. I have the STRM files saved in an external drive and they scrape perfectly into my library, and I can watch them locally when the drive is plugged in. 

The problem I have run into is that I wanted to share my library via UPnP across my network, so the other TV's in the house can watch the movies - I have each TV set up with a RPi and they see all of the movies and display artwork, etc. I have the AVOD add-on on each RPi install, with my credentials...I can navigate into the addon and watch movies, and it works perfectly, but if I try to watch the STRM file through the UPnP link, nothing happens.... does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, or if its even fixable?

If this isn't the correct place to post this, I apologize. Thanks!
help!
I've just tried to install this on my kodi 18.8/ xbian RasPi4 and I've gotten error message
"plugin failed to install due to an invalid structure"

I tried for both the leia and the matrix zips, same message both times.
help?
I'm unable to login into the app. The reason why is clear. Amazon identifies the login as an unusual sign-in attempt. I receive a text message from Amazon with a redirect where I can approve the login but this won't allow me to sign in into the app. I keep receiving the same error and I keep receiving approval requests from Amazon

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Anyone knows a workaround?
Asrock ION 330Ht, Ubuntu Lucid, XBMC Eden final, Lightbox
Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, Ubuntu Ocelot, XBMC Eden final, Xperience1080
Haven't check the status of the Amazon VOD addon in a while... Is it still a goal to get it in the official repo for the Kodi 19 release?
Does this work currently on Kodi 18?  It sounds like people are having problems.
(2020-06-05, 21:06)neelansh Wrote: I installed the Sandmann79 Leia repo. But I am having a problem. The video addon's are empty! I can't see the Amazon VOD video add-on.
I tried the matrix repo too, but same result.

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3
Kodi Version: 16.1
This is exactly my issue, I've located this Sandman repo, installed the zip but I don't appear to have an ability to install the Amazon plugin yet?   Anyone else seen this?
Never mind, I got the plugin working, not the fastest performer, but it does work.

Does it get faster at caching thumbs or anything?
(2020-08-30, 13:48)dormamu Wrote: I'm unable to login into the app. The reason why is clear. Amazon identifies the login as an unusual sign-in attempt. I receive a text message from Amazon with a redirect where I can approve the login but this won't allow me to sign in into the app. I keep receiving the same error and I keep receiving approval requests from Amazon

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Anyone knows a workaround?

Yes, I have the same issue. It seems an almost trivial act to trigger Amazon's 'unusual sign-in' response, particularly if you use a VPN.

Did you find a solution at all?
I just sign up with different account, and it works for me.
(2020-09-06, 21:05)Jaskomo Wrote: I just sign up with different account, and it works for me.
@Jaskomo How does that work? Do you have more than one account with Amazon Prime paid up on it?
I have one username as paid costumer, and second one as free trial. using this addon because I can add subtitle. We will see how long this will work.
I have some problems. When I try to access my series list, the plugin fails. vod 8.8 leila
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2