• 40(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2021-02-26, 10:12)gus92 Wrote: It seems something changed in prime video and the addon fails to get the movies:

https://paste.kodi.tv/ujuzizijes.kodi

I can get to the Movies section but not the Movies section of my Amazon Prime Watchlist...I've tried clearing the cache but no luck. TV shows all seem to be fine.
Does this work on kodi v19? Also, is there an easy way for me to switch countries using this, or would I have to sign in and sign out each time?

Thanks
(2021-03-03, 13:31)Nsx2050 Wrote: Does this work on kodi v19? Also, is there an easy way for me to switch countries using this, or would I have to sign in and sign out each time?

Thanks

Yes it works on v19. However I had to do a clean install of v19 as the upgrade process seemed to cause chaos with my addons. I can play TV series OK but selecting movies is a bit iffy.

No idea on switching countries.
How to reinstall on 19?
The repository is empty. Is there a "19" repository or zip?
(2021-03-05, 00:43)orenmi Wrote: The repository is empty. Is there a "19" repository or zip?

Did you read the OP at all? There is a link to the Matrix repo there...
(2021-01-31, 20:28)TheGame1986 Wrote: EDIT: Decided to change the network.py file now, and it logged me in first time. Thanks.
Didn't work for me.  I just installed on Matrix, but got the same login error.  I replaced the network.py and now clicking "Sign In" does nothing.  I can't even get the prompt for username and password.
(2021-03-05, 08:10)bigdenver Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 20:28)TheGame1986 Wrote: EDIT: Decided to change the network.py file now, and it logged me in first time. Thanks.
Didn't work for me.  I just installed on Matrix, but got the same login error.  I replaced the network.py and now clicking "Sign In" does nothing.  I can't even get the prompt for username and password.

EDIT:  I copied and pasted network.py file again and now I get the login prompt, but the same login error occurs after entering username/password: "Unknown error... check avod-login.log".  How do I get past this error?
ok so installed and all is working except I cant get into movies.
TV shows are working well but when I try to reach the movies folders, either my watch list or any of Amazon movie list, I get an error.
Any way to fix it?
A recent change in prime video broke it (https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/544).
It's fixed in my repository: repository.paco8-1.0.1.zip (for kodi 18). Notice that the packages in my repository include some other modifications on my own.
I'm using matrix now 🙁
I also have a repository for kodi 19: repository.paco8-1.1.0.zip (kodi 19)
(2021-03-05, 19:26)Paco8 Wrote: I also have a repository for kodi 19: repository.paco8-1.1.0.zip (kodi 19)

Thanks but how do i change the color from white to yellow subs...
(2021-03-05, 19:26)Paco8 Wrote: I also have a repository for kodi 19: repository.paco8-1.1.0.zip (kodi 19)

@Paco8 Thanks so much, the plugin from your Matrix repo does not have the login issue I encountered with the Sandmann Matrix repo, and it plays movies too (at least, the one movie I tested after login/auth was successfully completed) Big Grin
(2021-03-07, 19:56)Theike Wrote: Thanks but how do i change the color from white to yellow subs...

Paco's repo has an addon called "Improved Subtitles" which is a dependency for the Amazon VOD addon, and this allows customization of the subtitles (I tested setting the Amz subtitles to yellow).

Steps:
  1. Go into your list of addons in the Settings screen
  2. Locate the "Improved Subtitles" addon, and click on it to get to the configuration screen for the addon
  3. Click on the "configure" button
  4. Change the setting for the "Primary Colour" option from "white" to "yellow" (or you could have fine-grained control over the color, in AARRGGBB hex format)
  5. Click "OK"

Then if you go back into the Amz addon and watch something, the subtitles should have changed to yellow.
All video plugins in my repository use the "Improved Subtitles" addon (ttml2ssa), which is a library I'm working on, with the purpose to provide better looking subtitles. By default the subtitles are converted to SSA/ASS format which allows better customization, but it's possible to switch to SRT in the addon preferences, in that case the subtitles will look just as the regular kodi subtitles.

More info: https://github.com/Paco8/ttml2ssa
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2