• 50(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-01-09, 01:45)starslayer74 Wrote: I just wiped my entire Kodi setup and started fresh with Matrix - I previously had the addon working with Leia. Upon installing and logging in, it gives me an "Unknown Error" 

I have uploaded my logs here: https://paste.kodi.tv/adagagagoj

I appreciate any help!
I found some troubleshooting for this on the Github page but I discovered something not mentioned. I have a Shield TV - I logged into my prime app on the TV, and suddenly it started working on Kodi as well.
(2022-01-08, 05:13)vivek_suraiya Wrote: From which repository can I install PyAutoGUI manually?
Seriously? It's in the freakin' post I quoted for you already. Besides, you can even install it from the Dependencies menu of Amazon VOD itself.
I installed this addon on a Raspberry Pi 3B running Libreelec 11 nightly (latest). I could log in and i can browse the menus however, when i select let's say "TV series" and a subgenre or any other submenu under it, it starts to cache pages and it takes forever. It caches pages one after another and never brings anything on the screen. Can we somehow limit the number of pages the addon will cache before bringing it to the screen?
It is super slow on the first time. Just let it run over night..

Or, try to select a category that has very few titles, then it scans fast.

I use the official app to select or my favorites into "My List", then those are easy to find from Kodi side.

The plugin is currently a bit useless though, because 4K doesn't work..
(2022-01-12, 13:40)Zuikkis Wrote: It is super slow on the first time. Just let it run over night..

Or, try to select a category that has very few titles, then it scans fast.

I use the official app to select or my favorites into "My List", then those are easy to find from Kodi side.

The plugin is currently a bit useless though, because 4K doesn't work..
I could select something and play however i realized that RPI3 is definately not adequate to take on playing videos with this addon. It lags a lot. I am guessing a RPI4 would do a much better job.
Hi,

i did not used the plugin for a few weeks.
Today i tried it again and it stopped working for me.
LibreELEC 10.0.0

i can go to my watchlist and when i want to star a film i have a loading picture and thats it.
I don't find the problem in the logfile

https://paste.kodi.tv/lefofotubi.kodi

does anyone see where the problem is?
Hi all, 
I have a strange issue with the language of some films / TV shows, in that my settings are all for English, but for example All or Nothing ; Manchester City TV show is in German or Hotel Translvania Transformania is also in German.  Whilst smallest child thinks it's quite funny She is not amused.

I've checked all teh settings I can think of, but does any have any suggestions?

happy to grab a log if that will help, but just wanted to see if anyone else had similar issues in the UK first??

Thanks

Pete
(2022-01-21, 10:11)EngineerPeter Wrote: Hi all, 
I have a strange issue with the language of some films / TV shows, in that my settings are all for English, but for example All or Nothing ; Manchester City TV show is in German or Hotel Translvania Transformania is also in German.  Whilst smallest child thinks it's quite funny She is not amused.

I've checked all teh settings I can think of, but does any have any suggestions?

happy to grab a log if that will help, but just wanted to see if anyone else had similar issues in the UK first??

Thanks

Pete

I'm experiencing the same issue. Everything is set to USA and English as default, but my video always streams in German with german subtitles, and the video switches from HD to SD after every reload of Kodi. Only happening for this addon.

Thanks

Pete

Are you sure you have Kodi language set to "English" and not "Original"?

Kodi default is "original", it means it should use English for English videos, but then if you watch foreign movies it will prefer the original foreign audio instead of english dub.

Amazon Plugin does not understand this setting. If using "original", it will play whatever audio stream happens to be number #1 in the stream. Typically that is German for some reason.

This is fixed if you explicitly select "English" as language in Kodi. However this means you will get dubbed English for foreign videos where dubbed English is available. This might be OK for you English speakers, but for us foreigners it makes zero sense to watch for example some French series with English dub and then Finnish subtitles.. Smile
(2022-01-27, 09:49)Zuikkis Wrote:

Thanks

Pete

Are you sure you have Kodi language set to "English" and not "Original"?

Kodi default is "original", it means it should use English for English videos, but then if you watch foreign movies it will prefer the original foreign audio instead of english dub.

Amazon Plugin does not understand this setting. If using "original", it will play whatever audio stream happens to be number #1 in the stream. Typically that is German for some reason.

This is fixed if you explicitly select "English" as language in Kodi. However this means you will get dubbed English for foreign videos where dubbed English is available. This might be OK for you English speakers, but for us foreigners it makes zero sense to watch for example some French series with English dub and then Finnish subtitles.. Smile

You sir are a legend!  All fixed & really appreciated!
I'm still having the language issue, I double checked, mine was set at English, I changed to English (US) just to see if it made a difference. It didn't. 

Also, the video is displaying in SD quality even though Kodi identifies it as HD when browsing. I can change it to HD after it starts playing, but I am unclear how to correct this so it automatically plays HD

I have attached a log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/ihifowegux
Hi,

I had the same issue: all episodes of "The Office (US)" were played in the German language, and I had to switch to English manually.

Zuikkis is right, my Kodi setting for preferred audio language is set to "Original Language". I don't watch only "english" tv shows so I can't just change this setting to "English".

The best solution should be that Amazon add-on understand the "original language", but there is certainly a reason why it isn't...
Where are you finding the Original Language setting? I checked what I thought was right, and mine is set to English, and I'm still having the same issue.
(2022-01-06, 00:30)blablubb1234 Wrote:
(2021-12-24, 10:37)Adiventure Wrote: I've just come back to Kodi after a pretty sizable absence, and after the update process I'm struggling a bit both with logging in (points to: avod-login.log/avod-login-si.log/avod-login-mfa.log) and with creating that/those specific logs. I feel like an imbecile, but while I can easily turn on general logging, turning on the addon logging is escaping me.

Hoping you can help point me in the right direction.

Happy holidays!
Addon settings -> Miscellaneous -> Enable extended logging.

Addon settings -> Miscellaneous -> Verbose logging?

avod-login: We apologize for the inconvenience. An error occurred when we tried to process your request.

avod-login-si: Sorry something went wrong on our end. Please go back and try again.

Don't think the 0.9.4+matrix.1 addon log in is working properly under Matrix 19.3 on Windows 10 system.  Worked with no problems under Leia.  Thinking not ready for primetime yet.
Hi,

Wondered if someone could help - not had this issue before, but was just trying to watch or add to library the new Reacher series. I can find it listed via my watchlist or search, but it has no episodes listed. I searched this thread and did see that someone had a similar issue with the series "The Boys" and the solution was to bring up the context menu and refresh, but I don't seem to have that option on the context menu.

Is there another way to refresh the contents either in Kodi or in Windows (addon date etc....)? Possibly linked, the list of "Recently Added Prime TV" doesn't seem to be that recent i.e. no Reacher, Wheel of Time etc... - I normally add series by search so hadn;t noticed this before.

I can add episodes of Reacher manually i.e. via a strm file and the addon plays them fine and with only 8 episodes this is fine, but would be good to know if I can refresh somehow.

Many thanks
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2