All movies/TV-shows in library that were on SAMBA mounts are gone after upgrade
Hi,

I hope I am using the right sub-forum now, please move my post if I have posted in the wrong part.

I have been using XBMS/Kodi for 5+ years now. On my TV-computer I haven't upgrade Kodi for at least 2 years. This weekend I upgrade both Ubuntu from 14.04 to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS ('Xenial Xerus') as well as Kodi to:
php:

$ kodi --version
15.2 Git: (unknown) Media Center Kodi from Debian
Copyright © 2005-2013 Team Kodi from Debian - http://kodi.tv

After upgrade all my content in library that is stored on local HD is still there -- however all my content that is on SAMBA shares are gone. But trying to access the SAMBA shares works. So I can play the content on the SAMBA shares without having to re-add them as they are remembered after the upgrade.

But I cannot understand why they are gone from the Library?

I have a copy of the .kodi-settings dir since before the upgrade -- how can I get back my old library in the best way?

Thanks in advance!
Kodi v15.2?

The current release is Kodi v18.4
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-16, 20:47)nimoni Wrote: I have been using XBMS/Kodi for 5+ years now. On my TV-computer I haven't upgrade Kodi for at least 2 years. This weekend I upgrade both Ubuntu from 14.04 to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS ('Xenial Xerus') as well as Kodi to:

Use Kodi's PPA if you want to install Kodi properly in Ubuntu. v18.4 is the current stable version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All movies/TV-shows in library that were on SAMBA mounts are gone after upgrade0