where to get background ?
Hi,

This surely has already been answered but could find it.
I installed the latest Aeon Nox and since there is no default background for the menu (video, tv shows, movies, pictures, music...), i wonder where i can get some ?
Is there any typical jpg pack to download ?

Thank you,
Why don't you use the fanart that comes with the movies and tv shows scraped into your library?

Plenty of artwork at TheMovieDB and fanart.tv
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-19, 19:47)Karellen Wrote: Why don't you use the fanart that comes with the movies and tv shows scraped into your library?

Plenty of artwork at TheMovieDB and fanart.tv

I would prefer not a specific movie / tv show but something more generic
have you looked at resource.images.skinbackgrounds.clear
this is the only one without  Textures.xbt so you can edit the images
Smile 
(2019-11-21, 11:33)the_other_guy Wrote: have you looked at resource.images.skinbackgrounds.clear
this is the only one without  Textures.xbt so you can edit the images

this look like what i need ! Smile
https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/reso...nds.clear/

how do i install it with leia ?
(2019-11-21, 11:50)Boulou Wrote: how do i install it with leia ?
You would install from the Repository under Look & Feel.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-21, 12:17)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 11:50)Boulou Wrote: how do i install it with leia ?
You would install from the Repository under Look & Feel. 
Thank you Angel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
where to get background ?0