Help..How to side load official tv to go apps?
I understand this may have been asked in many ways before or there may be a universally know solution within the community at this point and opoligize for not being up to date. I have tried browsing and searching the answers for a while before posting this.

I am from NY and my life is mostly revolving around work and family, sometimes extensive work related travel. I have a laptop, a gpd win 2 and my note 10.

The services I have are Optimum, Prime and Netflix. I am happy with my services and have no intentions of piracy but, not all tv to go apps work on one device and I have to be home for the optimum tv app to work. I do not have a cabel box. Iv had Amazon firesticks in the past, but iv had bad luck with them and am tired of having yet another device on my person.

I unplug all my electronics the night before except for charging my phone, as I never know when I'll be home. Device's like a home run unit or vpn router really is a waste one way or another "mostly the electric bill", but also a Vpn tunnel with optimum is finicky as they intentionally try to thwart things like this from working.

I also need my phone available to use as a phone so casting is not really an option. Between my gpd win 2 and laptop I run an external passport with with launchbox and all my games, it would be nice to add kodi so I can play my games on the gpd win 2 and watch whatever I want on the laptop so I can make the most of my limited recreational time.

Are there any repositories or instructions online or in these forums that are up to date? I know such things have been attempted in the past as I have tried messing around with something like this before. I remember there being an issue with the resolution or portrait mode with these apps.

I am looking for apps like Prime, Netflix, Hbo Go,Sho Anytime, Adult Swim, Syfy, Funamation, History Channel, FX. I would like to simply log in with my credentials once and dont care about interface customizations or tv guides, beyond the video resolution working in a watchable way.

Thank you in advance for any help provided...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help..How to side load official tv to go apps?0