Arnu Mach10
Hello everyone,  

It would be great if someone could either direct me to a thread, or if they don't mind an explanation of how to update Kodi to 18.5 on the MACH10 box.  I was able to update it to 17.6 a while back, but im lost this time.  All info i've researched shows entering lines of code in a terminal.  But i cant find terminal at all on this box and on that note; yes i'm pretty much a total noob lol.  I'm able to install builds and such without problems.  But ultimately, i need to read and learn more.

I have already done a full reset of the unit.  Just need the next steps.

Thank you for any help!
I could be wrong but a quick good suggests that the provider installs a custom version of Linux and a custom build of Kodi.

Team kodi dont support custom builds as they often have the link or connotations to illegal media sources.

All the blurb is in the sign up to the forum.
(2019-11-19, 20:39)jlivin25 Wrote: I could be wrong but a quick good suggests that the provider installs a custom version of Linux and a custom build of Kodi.

Team kodi dont support custom builds as they often have the link or connotations to illegal media sources.

All the blurb is in the sign up to the forum.
Thank you jlivin

Ok, well I'm not really after a custom build.  I just want to update Kodi now to 18.5.
How did you go about carrying out your last update?
(2019-11-19, 19:44)Tyler666 Wrote: - yes i'm pretty much a total noob lol. 
- I'm able to install builds and such without problems
Those two sentences pretty much contradict each other.

FYI, as per forum rules (wiki), all things related to piracy will get you no support whatsoever here.

If you already updated to 17.6 before, you probably have a box with a 802 chip in, which kinda makes it prehistoric already. Support will be virtually non-existent. Sorry.
(2019-11-19, 19:44)Tyler666 Wrote: Hello everyone,  

It would be great if someone could either direct me to a thread, or if they don't mind an explanation of how to update Kodi to 18.5 on the MACH10 box.  I was able to update it to 17.6 a while back, but im lost this time.  All info i've researched shows entering lines of code in a terminal.  But i cant find terminal at all on this box and on that note; yes i'm pretty much a total noob lol.  I'm able to install builds and such without problems.  But ultimately, i need to read and learn more.

Thank you for any help!

Hi Tyler 
I am having exact same issue on my Mach 10 . Did you sort you update from 17.6 to 18.5 ?

Cheers
(2019-11-19, 19:44)Tyler666 Wrote: Hello everyone,  

Thank you for any help!

Hi Tyler
I have exact same issue trying to update my Mach 10 from 17.6 to 18.5
Have you had any success?

Cheers
Also looking for a solution for this please.
(2021-04-08, 00:25)Bennyqpr Wrote: Also looking for a solution for this please.

Ask the vendor you purchased your hardware from.
(2021-04-08, 00:44)asavah Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 00:25)Bennyqpr Wrote: Also looking for a solution for this please.

Ask the vendor you purchased your hardware from.

I too am looking for a solution.  I bought my device on line.  Provider/vendor not available.  Kodi updates migrated to device via Settings/system/firmware/settings/System/Update.  The last version of Kodi for the ARNU Mach 10 Pure Linux V2 was 17.6.  If you know how we can update, that would be fantastic.  Thanking you in advance.
@minnow54 I'll try to make this clear:
We do not support your device nor the OS that runs on that device nor Kodi running on that OS.
We can not provide any support or help because AFAIK none of us has a similar device.
If the vendor no longer supports the device they sold you or the vendor simply went out of business - you are on your own.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arnu Mach100