• 21(current)
Release TVDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
(2020-05-20, 09:22)olympia Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 08:14)arisimo Wrote: Since the update to 3.2.5 the parser seems to be failing with some episodes and is parsing artwork url as part of the title, and synopsis information is missing.

This has nothing to do with the mentioned update...
I see where the issue potentially lies, but strangely I don't experience it.

I experienced it. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 5 DC's Legends of Tomorrow S05E13 (I Am Legends). When the show was scraped it showed up with the url of the art work mixed into the episode title. There is also no description of the episode.

(2020-05-20, 15:25)flhthemi Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 09:22)olympia Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 08:14)arisimo Wrote: Since the update to 3.2.5 the parser seems to be failing with some episodes and is parsing artwork url as part of the title, and synopsis information is missing.

This has nothing to do with the mentioned update...
I see where the issue potentially lies, but strangely I don't experience it. 

I experienced it. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 5 DC's Legends of Tomorrow S05E13 (I Am Legends). When the show was scraped it showed up with the url of the art work mixed into the episode title. There is also no description of the episode.

I am also getting this issue with everything scanned or refreshed in the past 24 hours or so since the update to TVDB addon. Filenames look like above and no description for episodes.
OK, try if v3.2.6 (Krypton and up) is any better. Just pushed, so it may take a while till it hits the mirrors.
(2020-05-20, 16:32)olympia Wrote: OK, try if v3.2.6 (Krypton and up) is any better. Just pushed, so it may take a while till it hits the mirrors.

Tks a lot, worked fine for me.
Also chiming in to say that v3.2.6 solved the issue for me too. Smile Thanks for a swift fix!
Thanks for the quick release. The new scraper works better but not flawless. I scrapped my whole Database again and it does not fill in every description for the episodes. So there are a lot episode descriptions missing. Hope u can look at it again.
(2020-05-20, 19:30)M4rcy Wrote: Thanks for the quick release. The new scraper works better but not flawless. I scrapped my whole Database again and it does not fill in every description for the episodes. So there are a lot episode descriptions missing. Hope u can look at it again.

No, not based on your post. I am just thinking what some people think about the world around them?!!! Yes, I am a mind reader...
(2020-05-20, 20:15)olympia Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 19:30)M4rcy Wrote: Thanks for the quick release. The new scraper works better but not flawless. I scrapped my whole Database again and it does not fill in every description for the episodes. So there are a lot episode descriptions missing. Hope u can look at it again.

No, not based on your post. I am just thinking what some people think about the world around them?!!! Yes, I am a mind reader...

Could u tell me what kind of infos you need so I can send them?
How about following Step 2 here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969 and provide the info it asks for.
My problem is that some episodes doesn't contain the episode information, when i use thetvdb scraper (3.2.6). For testing i updated the show american dad! and create a debug log: 
1. Log batiwejeqe.kodi (paste)
2. Log wuyayodene.kodi (paste)

The First season is fine. But in the second season there are no episode descriptions. In the 3. season the episode description of episode 1 till 16 is missing and 17 to 19 is fine.
If i should give more informations please let me know. Thanks for your help.
(2020-05-20, 21:03)M4rcy Wrote: My problem is that some episodes doesn't contain the episode information, when i use thetvdb scraper (3.2.6). For testing i updated the show american dad! and create a debug log: 

The First season is fine. But in the second season there are no episode descriptions. In the 3. season the episode description of episode 1 till 16 is missing and 17 to 19 is fine.
I forget to mention that i use a mariadb library.
(2020-05-20, 21:03)M4rcy Wrote: My problem is that some episodes doesn't contain the episode information, when i use thetvdb scraper (3.2.6). For testing i updated the show american dad! and create a debug log: 

Just updated to 3.2.6 because I was getting those weird titles. Seems to be working fine now. Also, not seeing the missing plots like above. Randomly also scanned in fresh American Dad and S02 plots are all there. Same with S03 though not sure how 17-19 could be fine when that season only had 16 episodes.
(2020-05-20, 19:18)curael Wrote: Also chiming in to say that v3.2.6 solved the issue for me too. Smile Thanks for a swift fix!

How can we update to v3.2.6 without waiting please?
(2020-05-20, 21:49)pletopia Wrote:

Just updated to 3.2.6 because I was getting those weird titles. Seems to be working fine now. Also, not seeing the missing plots like above. Randomly also scanned in fresh American Dad and S02 plots are all there. Same with S03 though not sure how 17-19 could be fine when that season only had 16 episodes.

The 3. season has 19 episodes on the TVDB American dad! S03. I scrape in German language, perhaps there is an issue? The description is there on tvdb but get not to the kodi database.
(2020-05-20, 22:02)youngyy Wrote: How can we update to v3.2.6 without waiting please?
Download and install via zip... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/metadata.tvdb.com/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB - TV Show scraper (XML)1