• 7(current)
Release TVDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
(2019-11-25, 14:34)cscott1 Wrote: So after deleting a few shows and re-adding them to my library the 3.2.0 was working great scraping everything the 3.2.1 broke scraping new episodes. curious what changed?
Debug Log that captures the problem thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Why the TVDB scraper doesn't fetch also the 'OriginalTitle' by default when scraping by another language?
When I choose to scrap the TV Show by my language, the 'OriginalTitle' is empty.

By this command:
getInfoLabel("ListItem.OriginalTitle")

Or by using json:
requestTVShowDetails =
json:
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1 , "method": "VideoLibrary.GetTVShowDetails", "params": {"tvshowid": int(tvshowDBID), "properties": ["originaltitle"]}}

Result =
json:
{u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'result': {u'tvshowdetails': {u'originaltitle': u'', u'tvshowid': 48, u'label': u'\u05d4\u05d5\u05d9\u05e7\u05d9\u05e0\u05d2\u05d9\u05dd'}}}
I ran in to some issues with "The Man in the High Castle". I could not scan it in on Nov. 24, 2019 using TVDB. I had to use The Movie DB, but I then tried again this morning and I was able to set the content to TheTVDB and it worked. I did however notice that no "Season Poster" was downloaded for The Walking Dead season 10 from either TheTVDB or Fanart.tv. I had to manually download it from Fanart.tv and then jusrt rename it to season10-poster.jpg. Hopefully these guys get this all sorted over at TheTVDB one day. Big Grin Anyway, this post was just for informational purposes for anyone who is experiencing similar issues. For me it is affecting Artwork Beef, Fanart.tv and TV Show Next Aired.

Regards,

Shedrock
As of approximately 11 pm est, my addons stopped working for the tv shows. Movies still work fine.

We had the problem last week, then things started working again and last night it stopped.

Is this a glitch? Apparently no one else is having this problem again.

Wolf
(2019-11-25, 22:55)Whitewolf12 Wrote:  
Please look at the top of this website and you will see a huge orange banner with a very detailed message in regards to your issue.
(2019-11-25, 22:53)shedrock Wrote: did however notice that no "Season Poster" was downloaded for The Walking Dead season 10 from either TheTVDB or Fanart.tv
It happens with a lot of Season posters. It has been reported here, but TVDB don't seem to be taking the report seriously as it is not in there work in progress list...
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=60291
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks @Karellen.

Shedrock
(2019-11-25, 23:27)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-11-25, 22:55)Whitewolf12 Wrote:  
Please look at the top of this website and you will see a huge orange banner with a very detailed message in regards to your issue. 
I did everything suggested on that message and nothing works. Currently using the TV Calendar to view recent new episodes, but am not able to view older episodes.

Wolf
@Whitewolf12

This thread applies to the TVDB scraper only. This thread does not apply to any other add-on.

The problems at TVDB are affecting most add-ons, including whichever ones you are using. Nothing in this thread will help you.

You need to speak to the Add-on developer for the add-on you are using and ask them to fix their add-on to work with the changes that have been made, are being made, and yet to be made at the TVDB site.
My Signature
Log attached. Missing a bunch of covers that were there. Reading through it some of my shows also seem off.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ofapiguhom.kodi
@Brakiss

Quite a few errors there, most relating to the problems at TVDB.

All those poster errors are related to this issue at TVDB... https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=60291

If you look at one of your errors in the log, like the one below, copy the https address into a browser and you will find the artwork is locked. Nothing we can do about it until TVDB fix it, and they don't seem to be taking this issue seriously as it is not on their TO Do List.
xml:
ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22) for https://artworks.thetvdb.com/banners/sea...597db6.jpg
My Signature
I downloaded new version 3.2.1 (on KODI 18.5)

I have problem with
Doctor Who 2005
no episode found...
@compuman

Please provide a --> Debug Log <-- that captures you scraping Doctor Who.

Is this show already in your library and you are adding new episodes, or is this the first time you are scraping it?
My Signature
(2019-11-24, 14:03)scudlee Wrote: Replacing Line 419 with the contents of https://pastebin.com/UzLtGqFg should fix the previews.
(Can't post it directly, it triggers some sort of forum protection.)
Thank you for that!!

I was *really* getting tired of manually trying every fanart until I found a pleasing one without the thumbnails!

Cheers
TRJB
In addition to the episode duration not appearing in Kodi as reported here No Duration, I'm also not getting any media flags appearing in Kodi for any of the episodes I've added to my library since about 8/9th Nov. All the details that are normally written to the NFO file under the <fileinfo> tag are missing (Resolution, aspect, audio channels, language and codec).
I know the thread is for TVDB, but the <fileinfo> details are also not appearing for any my recently added movies either, using the TMDB. Should I report on the TMDB thread about the movies? Is anybody else seeing the same issue with the media flags?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB - TV Show scraper (XML)1