Mint Linux Setup question - just the one shared folder please
I searched through the forum but obviously did not know exactly what to search for.

I've got Kodi running on an old Mac mini running Linux Mint 18.3. No problem with getting to it using my Roku. However, there appear many folders (Artists, Directors?, other metadata) which I really don't need nor want. My shared folder (called "New Media") contains two folders: "Movies" and "TV Shows". That's really all I want/need to see. Can someone tell me how I may stop all the extra tchachkis from appearing?

Thanks very much. Big Grin

Barry
(2019-11-21, 04:50)rumplestilts Wrote: I searched through the forum but obviously did not know exactly what to search for.

I've got Kodi running on an old Mac mini running Linux Mint 18.3. No problem with getting to it using my Roku. However, there appear many folders (Artists, Directors?, other metadata) which I really don't need nor want. My shared folder (called "New Media") contains two folders: "Movies" and "TV Shows". That's really all I want/need to see. Can someone tell me how I may stop all the extra tchachkis from appearing?

Thanks very much. Big Grin

Barry
When I use the Roku or an Android DLNA player, I see "Movies", "Files", and "Playlists" folders. All I want to see is the "Files" folder because in that folder I can see my "Movies" and "TV Shows" folders. So I guess that's the question: How do I hide the top level "Movies" and "Playlists" folders? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mint Linux Setup question - just the one shared folder please0