Solved Is it possible to show different video sources in Kodi library views?
I know that videodb://movies/titles/ will return all the current movie titles in the Kodi library, but I was wanting to know if it was possible to show the Kodi library, but only for titles from specific source?

I started exporting content to both my movie and Tv show libraries using the Netflix addon a while ago. Everything works fine, but I'd quite like to create a main menu item specifically for Netflix content that acts in exactly the same way as the regular movie and TV show menu items. Since these items are added to the Kodi videodb, I wanted to know if these items can be shown on their own in a library view? I looked on Wiki, but couldn't find anything that clearly seems to answer this.
I tried creating a video node and pointing to the Netflix movie directory, which kind of works, but it displays at folder level first and looks a bit naff.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Cheers
I tried creating a video node and pointing to the Netflix movie directory, which kind of works, but it displays at folder level first and looks a bit naff.
you where almost there if you add xml to the end tvshows.xml 
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;library://video/widgets/custommenu_1/menu.xml/&quot;,return)</onclick>Image
@Dumyat

In addition to the post from the_other_guy, these threads may help also. Although it is not specifically Netflix content, it might be what you are trying to accomplish.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=349163
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=349194
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@the_other_guy and @Karellen
Many thanks.
I actually solved this fairly painlessly by creating a playlist with the following rules:-
xml:
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Netflix Movies</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">
        <value>C:\Users\USER1\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.netflix\movies\</value>
    </rule>
 <order direction="descending">random</order>
</smartplaylist>
This works like a charm and delivers exactly the same library view as if you were viewing 'ALL' your movie collection in Kodi.
Really funny thing is, I had this playlist sitting in my Playlist folder already. I must have created it previously, but hadn't been using it. Will be getting used often now.... Smile
Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to show different video sources in Kodi library views?0