LiveTV recording stops when a 2nd channel starts recording!
I have an ongoing recording issue that driving me nuts!
If I'm recording a tv show and have another one on a different channel lined up to record, when the 2nd show starts recording, the first just seems to stop ie. when I playback the first recorded show it ends about the time the 2nd recording started.
I use a dual pci tv tuner, which seems to be working fine.

The first recording also ends when the 2nd one starts if I'm on a totally different channel. Obviously I can't watch a 3rd channel with a dual card but the whole system locks up. Is there usually a warning pop up to say "I need to change the channel in order to record"...or something like WMC used to do?
I've lost the end of so many recordings due this concurrent recording issue and my missus is pleading with me to go back to WMC.
Basically you need to post your NextPVR logs on the NextPVR forums since the first issue you are talking about is a backend issue.  Make sure your logs include an example f this happening.  I'd consider checking the time on the server too just in case it is off.

Kodi shouldn't hang, you should get a message saying tuner in use.  Include your kodi debug log with the other logs showing this occurring.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTV recording stops when a 2nd channel starts recording!0