Newbie - How to add Elecdeka addon to already installed Kodi 19.8.4
Sorry New to Kodi, have 19.8.4 already up and running but want to add Elecdeka to watch live tv from Latin America (specifically Uruguay and Argentina) but don't know where to go to the Home Screen.  Sleepy
Given apparently it requires at least 2 banned addons (wiki) to also be installed as dependencies, then it would itself certainly violate our piracy policy (wiki) and be unsupported here.

Please see the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when you signed up here for more details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-23, 23:00)DarrenHill Wrote: Given apparently it requires at least 2 banned addons (wiki) to also be installed as dependencies, then it would itself certainly violate our piracy policy (wiki) and be unsupported here.

Please see the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when you signed up here for more details.

Sorry, I was not aware of that. I would not want to do anything to jeopardize anyone including myself. Maybe someone could recommend something that will allow me to get South American live stream tv (from Uruguay). Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie - How to add Elecdeka addon to already installed Kodi 19.8.40