Guide and Recordings Artwork
Does anyone have artwork in guide and recording using tvheadend? I’ve seen a few comments around saying people have (possibly using tvdb api key?), but no explanation how.

I’m currently using Estruary skin and would rather not change, epg data is from opensky module (OTA).
I just created similar thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=349742 afaik you can't get any artwork from ota, only from xmltv. OTA epg data itself does not contain any artworks links. However, Kodi has some problems with displaying artworks, while it always works in Tvheadend (in my case at least)
I would also like to better understand how this is supposed to work.  Here's what I think is required, based on trial-and-error:

1. Icons for the channels and icons for the shows must be present in the guide data.  I am using mc2xml in combination with Schedules Direct.  The options -J and --sdjs-images (when calling mc2xml) must be used to get the episode images downloaded from Schedules Direct.
2. In the configuration of tvHeadEnd, on the general tab, you must enable the image cache.  (Not positive about this one...)

I expect giaur is correct, your guide data probably doesn't contain any episode icons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Guide and Recordings Artwork0