Subtitles download made easier
I had an IT manager who said IT people are the laziest people. Huh! He said we like to work SMART not hard. Ok! He said he liked to press the least number of keys to do the most work. Yes!
So, I have over 2400 movies w/out subs. that automation didn't find. I filter by a year and missing subs. From list select subs to d/load - nothing found, next movie get some hits. Download a sub file then said movie gets deleted from list and cursor moves to top of list. My wish:-
1. The cursor to move down one instead of jumping back to the beginning.
2. Filepath to be shown on "search subtitle" window. (currently I open file b4 downloading sub) Bcos of many non hits I end up with too many unnecassary open folders.
Much appreciate it if u can oblige.
(2019-11-24, 23:28)MD5457 Wrote: I had an IT manager who said IT people are the laziest people. Huh! He said we like to work SMART not hard. Ok! He said he liked to press the least number of keys to do the most work. Yes!
So, I have over 2400 movies w/out subs. that automation didn't find. I filter by a year and missing subs. From list select subs to d/load - nothing found, next movie get some hits. Download a sub file then said movie gets deleted from list and cursor moves to top of list. My wish:-
1. The cursor to move down one instead of jumping back to the beginning.
2. Filepath to be shown on "search subtitle" window. (currently I open file b4 downloading sub) Bcos of many non hits I end up with too many unnecassary open folders.
Much appreciate it if u can oblige.
Any response??
1. if the filter criteria changes (or the a movie changed its information), the selection gets invalidated and automatically re-set to the first entry in the list.. no excuses here (because the selection does not know which entry has been selected before AND it cannot distinguish between changed filter criteria or just a movie which got removed from the view).
but you could simply select all movies w/o subs and choose the action to search for subtitles - and look: tmm is smart and offers to iterate over all selected movies
2. will include that in the next release (or when there is time)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles download made easier0