Scrape/Rename
Sorta Kodi related... been using FileBot for a while now, but it's a paid app and the old version's starting to show errors.

Just wondered what you guys used to scrap file names for, for TV and Movie file renaming?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
There's a number of tools in the Rename tools (wiki) I've used TheRenamer (wiki) for the longest time and find some of the web meta-database it checks not valid, it does appear that IMdb is still current for TV and Movies but most of the results need to be shepherded with a web browser link to the conecnt. I've also used TMM with some success but for the little I add to my collection these days, manual renaming at file level is easy.
Oh come on... just typed out a response and some 'we use cookies' thing came up, clicked ok and my response is gone. Sigh.

Well, very very shortened version is I'll check that link out. FileBot works but has issues with TVDB lately. TheRenamer was what I used all the time, but started to have issues for me which is why I used FileBot. I liked TheRenamer but, last update I think was 2014.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
It's likely the issues you are seeing are due to the changes TVDB themselves are making to their API and this will be affecting all clients of the API so it probably won't matter what tool you try, it's likely they will have have some problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape/Rename0