Looney Tunes Golden Collection- NFO Files
Looney Tunes Golden Collection

There is currently no TV Show listing for this collection at TheMovieDB and TVDB. Each of the 356 cartoons can only be scraped as a Movie, which means an additional 356 movies that you need to scroll through in your movie library.

I have converted these 356 movies into a single TV Show broken down into 6 Seasons (Volumes).

The downloadable rar file includes the following...
  • TV Show and 6 Season folders
  • NFO Files for each episode and the TV Show
  • Artwork for the TV Show, Seasons, episodes and actors.

How to use:
  • Extract the rar file into your Kodi TV Show Source folder.
  • Delete the dummy mkv files and replace with your own video files. Filenames (not file extension) must match the dummy files you just deleted
  • Scan the show into your TV Show library

Although most of the hard work is done, you will need to spend a bit of time renaming your 356 video files to match the nfo files and episode artwork.
Alternatively you could rename the 712 nfo files and episode artwork, but that would just be silly Smile

Updated Download link (51MB)... Looney Tunes Golden Collection.rar
(valid until- No Expiry)

google index

Note: There are no video files in these downloads. The downloads contain metadata and artwork only which is freely available on the internet.
Click here for La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I created an account to ask, but is there any change you might repost this NFO collection? it seems I came across this just a few days too late and it's no longer available to download.
Maybe throw it on Google Drive, Megaupload, Rapidshare... if any of those are allowed?
(2020-01-01, 04:44)DrLeePhD Wrote: is there any change you might repost this NFO collection?
Sure.

Download link... https://ufile.io/1aqbyzsh
(valid until 1 Feb 2020)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks so much!
This is exactly what I am looking for!  It looks like I too just missed the expiration of the download link.  If it isn't too much trouble, could you refresh the link?
@mrmagoo

The link in the first post has been updated with the new permanent download location.
My Signature
(2020-02-21, 02:04)Karellen Wrote: @mrmagoo

The link in the first post has been updated with the new permanent download location.

Thank you!
Just popping in to say thanks for this. An extremely fast way to do the renaming is to load in the dummy .mkv's into the little-used "List" tab of FileBot. Then just select the whole list, and Send To -> Rename. Back in the Rename tab you can load in your target video files and boom, all set.
(2021-08-15, 05:20)ChristmasLights Wrote: Just popping in to say thanks for this.
You are welcome Smile
My Signature
Thanks so much. It's a bit of work but worth it....Thanks again.
...man! @Karellen , I keep finding you with good tips and helping in the forums, Thanks a lot!...now my cartoon collection looks beautiful in Kodi :-) ....a little bit of bash scripting and the renaming thing can be mostly automated ;-)

Thanks again!
You are welcome @buhochileno
Smile
My Signature
Where can i download them. Please, i am desperately searching for this collection.
(2023-11-05, 22:19)Motograter76 Wrote: Where can i download them. Please, i am desperately searching for this collection
What exactly do you want to download?
The nfo files and artwork can be downloaded from the link in the first post.
If you are looking for the actual video files for each episode, then we can't help you here. We don't distribute any video files.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looney Tunes Golden Collection- NFO Files1