Android philips tv
iam getting a phillips android smart tv can the kodi app be installed on it.. sorry if iam posting this in wrong area new here..
(2019-11-28, 17:55)dadytaz1 Wrote: iam getting a phillips android smart tv can the kodi app be installed on it.. sorry if iam posting this in wrong area new here..
From other messages here on the forum, I suspect that Kodi might have an issue as the TV would need some memory and graphics hardware to work. Sony have a few models that users have found to run Kodi in a somewhat limited format. I suggest 252916 (thread) a small box would allow full advantage of this TV.
My first 4K TV was a Philips Android Tv a couple of years back. Yes, I could install Kodi onto it, but I found it to be very laggy and not a great picture quality compared to on my PC. Guess it depends on the spec of panel. Mine was a pretty cheap budget range, so maybe I got what I paid for. I sold it fairly quickly, opting instead for a better spec panel, but a less well known brand and combining that with the Nvidia Shield Android streaming box....Much better performance all round!
thank you for the info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
philips tv00