Way to play next up episode of random Shows
In the past I always used LazyTV for this but that stopped working.
I'm looking for a way to start the next up episode but randomise from which shows it starts. There is quite a backlog of shows to watch in my library and most times I can't decide what to watch.

Is there still anything like that out there?
You could make a playlist of the shows you wish then You could use the play random add on.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2019-12-04, 16:14)Ruk12345 Wrote: You could make a playlist of the shows you wish then You could use the play random add on.

Thanks for the idea unfortunately that will just play a random episode instead of the next unwatched one.
To my knowledge it is not possible in Kodi to create a playlist with all the next unwatched episodes
(2019-12-06, 19:06)Rouzax Wrote:
(2019-12-04, 16:14)Ruk12345 Wrote: You could make a playlist of the shows you wish then You could use the play random add on.

Thanks for the idea unfortunately that will just play a random episode instead of the next unwatched one.
To my knowledge it is not possible in Kodi to create a playlist with all the next unwatched episodes 

I think the play random add on can prioritize unwatched in its settings.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2019-12-06, 19:31)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2019-12-06, 19:06)Rouzax Wrote:

Do you have a link to the add-on? So we are talking about the same thing Smile
(2019-12-06, 19:34)Rouzax Wrote:
(2019-12-06, 19:31)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2019-12-06, 19:06)Rouzax Wrote: Thanks for the idea unfortunately that will just play a random episode instead of the next unwatched one.

It’s in the default kodi repo, but here’s the forum thread for it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...lay+random
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2019-12-06, 19:37)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2019-12-06, 19:34)Rouzax Wrote:
(2019-12-06, 19:31)Ruk12345 Wrote: I think the play random add on can prioritize unwatched in its settings. 
It’s in the default kodi repo, but here’s the forum thread for it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...lay+random

Thanks, I'll have a look.
I thought this one could only do, play random from unwatched episode list
Had a look but that can only start to play a random unwatched episode from a list. That will not start a random TV show at the first unwatched episode.
(2019-12-11, 10:18)Rouzax Wrote: Had a look but that can only start to play a random unwatched episode from a list. That will not start a random TV show at the first unwatched episode.

Bummer bro, sorry that’s all I the ideas I got ;(
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Way to play next up episode of random Shows0