v18 mark as watched not working
Hello

kodi v18.5
windows 10

I had a problem with kodi not showing the episodes in Tv shows, I solved this problem by updating TVBD add-on and updating Exsodus redux and reset it.
after that all my marked watched episodes was reset, and since then its not working, not manual and not automatic.
how can I solve this?
tnx
David
(2019-12-01, 01:14)dudubitn Wrote: Exsodus redux
Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) please note you are referencing banned add-on and likely the source of your issue, no support is offered as you are in violation of the forum rules which you agreed to when joining us.
(2019-12-01, 02:23)PatK Wrote:
Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) please note you are referencing banned add-on and likely the source of your issue, no support is offered as you are in violation of the forum rules which you agreed to when joining us. 
where the hell I can ask this ? every forum I tried its "no legal or banned", I just need help. I don't want to break the rules.
 which forum is "fit" my question?
my question is about "mark as watched" this subject is no illegal and fit support forum , I just describe what I have I been through to help you understand better. my question is not about any "illegal video add on"
(2019-12-04, 01:06)dudubitn Wrote:
(2019-12-01, 02:23)PatK Wrote:
where the hell I can ask this ?

Nowhere.

This being a third party addon with illegal contents means no developer will raise an eyebrow. It more than likely is shoddy code within the addon itself causing your problems.

Come back when you learn what Kodi is meant to achieve. Watched status works just fine in the regular builds.
Kodi Matrix 18.4 | Aeon MQ8 2.9.0 | madVR | RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900K | LG C7 OLED | Setup

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mark as watched not working00