Req Upgrade movie quality
Hi, I have searched everywhere but never find out.
I would like to upgrade my movies quality, but they are already scrapped in lower quality and have different name.
How can I use the same information movie page and juste "update" the path to the new file?
Sorry if solution has been already post here.
@Albert Einstein

1. Export your library to Separate Files.
  2. Delete the lower quality movie from your library.
  3. Open the NFO file you exported and delete the <fileinfo>...</fileinfo> tags and everything in between
  4. Add your new higher quality movie and rename the nfo file so it matches the movie file name
  5. Scan back into the library.

See My Signature for guides.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the tips I will try this. I suppose there is nothing easier? More than 60 movies to edit Confused
If you want to save your existing movie information, maybe because you have made edits to it, then there is no real easier way. If you don't need to save the movie information, then simply rescrape the movie.

The only other alternative is the edit the database directly, but you need to understand databases and relationships as in this case it is not as simple as just changing one entry.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade movie quality0