Problem addon iptv simple client
[font][font]Good evening, around the question I had asked on the CoreELEC forum. Using this type of program having Odroid devices, they told me to specifically ask the manufacturer and maybe you know something more about it.
This was the question if anyone can help me thank you in advance.
"Good evening, I use an iptv list and the simple addon client, I have an odroid c2 and an odroid n2, lately every 30 minutes it gets buffered and instead of restarting it turns off the channel and returns to the list of channels, clicking on the same channel restarts for another 30 minutes, etc. I wanted to know if it was possible to keep the channel active during buffering, as it happened long ago with previous versions that may have worked in the cache or is a problem on the list.[/font][/font]
It’s because it’s a low quality stream. There was a change made to the Matrix version of the addon to enable some reconnection logic for HLS streams via ffmpeg
The alternative is to find a better quality provider.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-12-03, 02:15)phunkyfish Wrote: It’s because it’s a low quality stream. There was a change made to the Matrix version of the addon to enable some reconnection logic for HLS streams via ffmpeg
The alternative is to find a better quality provider.

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately I use for necessity having an odroid n2 and a CoreELEC odroid c2 which is nothing but the Kodi Leia 18.5 latest release so I can't do anything else, the problem is that with different software like android or directly on smart tv this problem does not exist at most to buffer a few seconds and then restart, so I was thinking of solving by modifying some parameters of the addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem addon iptv simple client0