Multi Episode file renaming - how to control rename
I have a number of episode files that contain more than one episode.  

My current TV shows Renamer setting is....

"${showTitle} - S${seasonNr2}E${episodeNr2} - ${title}"

The original filename is "TV Show Name.S01E07E08"

After a rename I get "TV Show Name - S01E07 S01E08 TV Show Name - TV Show Name"

This does not seem to be a Kodi supported format as found here....

Can I adjust the renamer setting to get something like "TV Show Name - S01E07E08 Episode name 7 - Episode Name 8"

Thanks for reviewing this.

Ken
Do you think that this is not supported, or did you try it and it did not work?

The correct reference would be here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...i-Episodes
And since Kodi only parses the S/EE numbers, i'm quite confident it works as expected....?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2019-12-03, 13:44)myron Wrote: Do you think that this is not supported, or did you try it and it did not work?

The correct reference would be here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...i-Episodes
And since Kodi only parses the S/EE numbers, i'm quite confident it works as expected....?
I tested it and received the results i showed.  In the link you provided there is a dash between the s01e05-s01e06  but not sure it matters.

My question is more...can I control the Rename format or is this single current output the only option?

thanks
You have fully control for single episodes;
but for multiple ones, we kinda fixated the "S${seasonNr2}E${episodeNr2} - ${title}" part for every episode (since it has to be looped in correct order to be detectable)
And it has been discussed, that first the S/EE pattern should be looped, and as last the titles (since they are kinda optional)
(title should always be the episode title, not the show title as in your pattern example)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Episode file renaming - how to control rename0