How to automatically download and display artwork on folder?
I am using Kodi 16. When I use addin for automatic download movie info and artwork it is applayed directly on movie file and not on movie folder. If I have list of folders I need to open each folder to see the artwork. It is possible to fix this. Because I know that was possible in my previous installation. I am using this in my Qnap NAS.
(2019-12-03, 23:24)steaven666 Wrote: When I use addin for automatic download movie info and artwork it is applayed directly on movie file and not on movie folder.
Which add-on are you using?
Artwork is always stored inside the move folder, next to the movie file.

(2019-12-03, 23:24)steaven666 Wrote: It is possible to fix this
If I understand your post correctly then there is nothing to fix as that is how it works.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Then why it was different in my last installation. After download the artwork was on folder not on the movie.
(2019-12-04, 07:23)steaven666 Wrote: hen why it was different in my last installation.
Maybe you were using a different program? Kodi always stores images next to the movie file. Never anywhere else.

(2019-12-04, 07:23)steaven666 Wrote: After download the artwork was on folder not on the movie.
Of course there is the risk I am misunderstanding you. What do you mean by "on folder not on the movie"

Provide a screenshot of what you are describing.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Maybe he means 'own' folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to automatically download and display artwork on folder?0