how to scrap episode that are combined in a single mp4 file
(2019-12-05, 20:28)iostrym Wrote: babar en famille DVD1 (2011).mp4
babar en famille DVD1 (2011).nfo
babar en famille DVD2 (2011).mp4
babar en famille DVD2 (2011).nfo
Babar - En famille part1.mp4 = DVD1
Babar - En famille part2.mp4 = DVD2
It is the one movie right? So only one nfo file is needed. Kodi will find the second part and combine it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I think there are several episodes. Thank for the proposal but here what I would like to understand is why only one nfo file is taken? Is it because of the feature you describes ? Is it because Kodi understand that dvd1 and dvd2 means part1 and part2 ?
I yes, what will be in library ? One big movie file or deux separate movies ?

If it is no this feature that explain the behavior then it is a bug because of the name of file that are too close ?

Any idea concerning Dora scraped as dragon Ball ?
(2019-12-06, 09:37)iostrym Wrote: Any idea concerning Dora scraped as dragon Ball ?
Ok, I did not see your log until now. I do not know what is happening with that show. The scraping is incomplete in your log for some reason. I cannot replicate the problem as Dora scrapes in French correctly for me. Do you have nfo files somewhere? I still need the screenshot of your folder for the show.

(2019-12-06, 09:37)iostrym Wrote: I think there are several episodes.
If these are separate movies, then you have named them wrong. Don't use DVD1, DVD2 or Part1, Part2 because this tells Kodi to combine them. Use DVD 1, DVD 2.

(2019-12-06, 09:37)iostrym Wrote: Is it because of the feature you describes ? Is it because Kodi understand that dvd1 and dvd2 means part1 and part2 ?
Yes
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Photo 
hello here are the printscreen

for tv show directory scraper test :

https://www.casimages.com/i/191206012600623924.jpg.html

for film directory scraper test :

https://www.casimages.com/i/191206012600763681.jpg.html

you said that on your side it is working with dora but I don't understand what you said for the french part ? what is the difference with me ? that fact that I select french language and you don't ?
(2019-12-06, 10:41)Karellen Wrote: If these are separate movies, then you have named them wrong. Don't use DVD1, DVD2 or Part1, Part2 because this tells Kodi to combine them. Use DVD 1, DVD 2.

It will combine them if you tell Kodi to combine.

ok thanks, this option is not activated on my settings.

so if my problem with nfo file is a "part1, par2, DVD1, DVD2" problem then I should see 2 separate film in the library, right ? and it is not the case, I only see DVD1 movie.

but there is something strange as length of the film is 4h38... I need to investigate and try DVD 1 and DVD 2 renaming.
(2019-12-06, 17:05)Harro Wrote: It will combine them if you tell Kodi to combine.
No, the combining is automatic. That option is for "Files View" if you also want to see them combined when viewing in Videos>Files.
My Signature
(2019-12-06, 20:25)Karellen Wrote: That option is for "Files View" if you also want to see them combined when viewing in Videos>Files.

Did not know that. Thanks Carry on, ignore me Smile
No problems. Feel free to continue. I'll be scarce for the next couple of days Smile
My Signature
Thanks a lot both of you :-)
hello, now it is working for Dora. I needed to put all dora episode inside a directory called "dora l'exploratrice (2000)" as it is written in the wiki.... sorry...

I read also the chapter part :
https://kodi.wiki/view/Bookmarks_and_chapters

and it works but it is kind of painfull to do. isn't it possible to write some .nfo like file that would contain the chapter information ? this way I could create quickly a lot of chapter using my computer... it is quickly than using my xiaomi box...

by the way, the DVD 1 and DVD 2 proposal don't works, I still have only DVD1 that is scrapped (DVD2 seems to be still combined)
I did several try I don't succeed to avoir kodi combining these two file. except writing "DVD one" and "DVD two" but it is ugly  Smile

and i wonder if all the time left will be lost If I decide later to use plex instead of kodi...
so finaly, problem resolved :

DVD1, etc need to be rename DVD I, DVD II because all others tries with 1,2, etc. are combined by kodi without setting to avoid this.

and episode correctly scrapped after folder correctly renamed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to scrap episode that are combined in a single mp4 file0