PVR not loading
Hi to you all,  firstly, apologies as my carriage return is not working on my keyboard ...I'm new to the world of IPTV.  I've set up Kodi on my new Android box and have had mixed problems.  Firstly, I followed instructions and set up Simple Client and added my URL, but it wouldn't load any channels.  A couple of days later, I opened Kodi and it loaded the channels but no EPG.  After further research, I tried loading the EPG but it would not work so first uninstalled & reinstalled Simple Client, with no luck.  I've now uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi and then reinstalled Simple Client but I now the channels are no longer loading.   I've followed all the instructions very closely but can still not load any channels.  FYI I've my URL works on other apps, so I know it is correct.  Kodi appears to be the best interface for IPTV so I really want to persevere and get it working.
this is happening to me to if link/m3u8/ on pvr is local on windows didnt try others on version matrix didnt try leia
not loading channels
Please provide a full debug log and we can help you. Instructions in my signature.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR not loading0