Standard view
Hello i´m using Amber and its like very nice. But the fallback to the list view is not good. Is it possible to change the standard view?
it is very unusable this problem. the skin change alone the view from tall view with alphabetic strip to the list, what i´m not needed.
Is there a way to fix this?
(2019-12-08, 22:21)Grinario Wrote: Hello i´m using Amber and its like very nice. But the fallback to the list view is not good. Is it possible to change the standard view?

@Grinario, I don’t follow what the issue is. What is the problem? What is not good about the list view? Also, when you change the view in any section of your library, it should stay in the view you chose. Can you post a screenshot or video with the problem you are having? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-12-09, 23:15)Grinario Wrote: it is very unusable this problem. the skin change alone the view from tall view with alphabetic strip to the list, what i´m not needed.

@Grinario, as I asked in the previous post, please post a video of this problem happening, as well as the specific steps you are taking when it happens, so I can see if I can reproduce the issue. I ask all of this since I do not have that issue at all. Please also let me know what environment you have: OS, Kodi version, and whether this is happening with an addon (which) or with your video or music library. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-12-11, 13:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-12-09, 23:15)Grinario Wrote: it is very unusable this problem. the skin change alone the view from tall view with alphabetic strip to the list, what i´m not needed.

@Grinario, as I asked in the previous post, please post a video of this problem happening, as well as the specific steps you are taking when it happens, so I can see if I can reproduce the issue. I ask all of this since I do not have that issue at all. Please also let me know what environment you have: OS, Kodi version, and whether this is happening with an addon (which) or with your video or music library. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
Hello Bart, 
i´m using Kodi 18.5 on a Raspberry 4. The Problem is at all content from Kodi. Addons, Movie from Emby oder Musik from Emby or from any Source from my NAS.
I have created a video, but i can´t ad this here in the post.
The problem comes up, when i go in my addon and i change the view to tall list. i go back to the home menu and reopen the addon and the view jumps back to the list view. 

can i send the video via email to you?

i like the tall list, there is a alphbetic strip on right side and it shows more contend on the screen.

Regards

Stefan
(2019-12-11, 23:54)Grinario Wrote:
(2019-12-11, 13:02)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart 
Hello Bart, 
i´m using Kodi 18.5 on a Raspberry 4. The Problem is at all content from Kodi. Addons, Movie from Emby oder Musik from Emby or from any Source from my NAS.
I have created a video, but i can´t ad this here in the post.
The problem comes up, when i go in my addon and i change the view to tall list. i go back to the home menu and reopen the addon and the view jumps back to the list view. 

can i send the video via email to you?

i like the tall list, there is a alphbetic strip on right side and it shows more contend on the screen.

Regards

Stefan

@Grinario, thanks for the additional info. Tomorrow I will send you a PM with where you can send me the video.

Are you sure your addon is not forcing a default view? Is this with Emby for Kodi?

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano I will wait for your PM with email .

forcing views? i think not, but this automatic view changes is in all windows (addons, ARD Addon, where must i look for the eventually problem with forced view?
@Grinario - normally your account is too new to have access to the PM system (it's a generic anti-spam measure on this board).

However to keep things moving along smoothly I've enabled it early for your account, so it should now be accessible to you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill Thank you for your support. My target is not send spam. may Target is to have a perfekt Kodi  :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Standard view0